Chapter 1

Nathans pov

I was creeping on twitter as i Swigged on a beer. The boys and I were on the couches and I frowned. "boys I'm hungry." I said. "then make some food." said Tom, I sighed. "Tom, can you make me some tea?" I asked, he shook his head. "do it yourself you lazy git!" said jay, I got up and put the kettle on. "and while you're at it, you could be nice and make us some as well." he added, I sighed and looked at them.

"alright, I'll make bacon!" I said and pulled out the pan and started cooking up some bacon. I finished the tea and the boys grabbed it and went back to sitting down. "I wish it wasn't so snowy." grumbled jay. "why? The sun is your natural enemy." I joked, he laughed.

"ya, well the snow tends to be dangerous for a large tour bus." he pointed out. "oh." I said and flipped the bacon. I looked out the window and watched as the sun set and it started to get dark. We were the only car on the highway...well...we were technically a bus not a car, but whatever.

I saw a black thing and stared. What on earth could that be? W were in the middle of goddam no where in the middle of a storm. As we slowly went by I gaped. It was a girl in a black onesie and she was laying on the ground. "fuck stop the bus!" I shouted, the bus driver stopped and I sprinted outside. I was in jeans and a shirt, but I didn't care. I ran over and knelt down beside her. "love...love, are you alright?" I asked as I touched her shoulder.

She didn't move. Holy shit, was she dead? I stared at her and saw the faint rise and fall of her chest. Oh shit, a little hurt girl. "Nathan have you fucking lost it?" shouted Tom from the bus. "help!" I shouted, jay ran out. "I'll help you, jaythan!" he thought this was a joke. I turned the girl over and saw the snow had blood on it.

"what's tha...oh fuck." said jay, he leaned down and picked her up. "fuck, guys! Get blankets, warm water and hurry!" he shouted as he started off back towards the bus. I ran after him and he carried her up the stairs. I shoved everything off the table and jay out her on it. "shit shit shit shit shit! Someone go wake up martin!" shouted Tom, jay wan up the stairs.

"calm down, we have to find out where the blood is coming from." said max, I reached forward and unzipped her onesie. Max picked up her shoulders and I pulled the onesie all the way off her. I gasped. She was in her underwear and fuck she looked small, cold and pale. There was a big red cut on her stomach and side that was bleeding.

"love, wake up." I begged from beside her. No reply. "come on." I said and shook her. " get me a cloth and warm water." said siva.

I pulled my shirt off and handed it to him. He took it and the water Tom gave him and lightly touched the wound. She groaned and moved a little. "that's good, she's not dead yet." said siva and he continued cleaning it out. He got to the deepest part and she moaned. "stop." she whispered and rolled over a bit.

Siva kept cleaning it out and once it was done he looked at us. "now what?" he asked. "I thought you knew!" I said. "I saw that on scrubs!" he shouted. "lads, what are you doing down here?" asked a sleepy Martin as he came down the stairs and rubbed his eyes.

He saw us and the girl and ran over. "shit! What happened?" he asked. "Nathan saw her by the road and we brought her in here." said Tom, martin grabbed a cloth and soaked it in warm water, then put it on her forehead. "grab blankets, rub them against her, we have to warm her up." he said, I grabbed one and started rubbing her arm and shoulder.

The other boys did to and she started coughing. I picked her up and sat in front of the heaters. "Get us to the nearest hospital." said Martin, the drive started off and I rubbed her arms. She coughed again, then she opened her eyes. They were an amazingly deep blue and they looked amazing.