Chapter 28

nathans pov

"here you go love." I said as I opened the door. "thanks nath." said Ellen as she stepped out of the car. The van drove off and we both looked up at the house. "this was the flat I shared with max, but he moved out with Ryan from Lawson." I said, she nodded as she looked over the flat.

I walked up the stairs and unlocked the door. Ellen slowly followed me and I motioned her through the door. She walked inside and I closed the door behind her. "still want to see my wall of hats?" I asked. "yes!" she squeaked and I grinned. "upstairs, first door on the left." I said, she ran up the stairs and I followed after her.

When I looked in my room she was looking at all the hats with a huge grin on her face. "I really hate to ruin the mood, but I've got this stuff to put on your cut." I said, she whipped around and studied me for a minute, then sighed. "ok." she said. "just, lay down on the bed." I said, she walked over and looked at me.

Then she pulled her shirt off and laid down on the bed. "I don't know why I'm not freaking out." she whispered. "I..I think it's cause everything smells like you." she said with a faint smile. I walked over and knelt down beside the bed and looked her over.

Her body still looked way to small, there were white and red scars on her, a few purpleyish ones and some cuts, as well as the big cut. I touched her rib with one finger and she hissed but didn't pull away. I put some of the cream on my hand and dabbed the wound with it. She whimpered as I continued, but it didn't take that long to finish. I ran my hands down her stomach and I couldn't help but to think back to my dream, I just shook my head and looked at her.

"sorry." I whispered and pulled away. She quickly pulled her shirt back on and I watched her, until my phone rang. "hello?" I asked. "nath, the boys and I are coming over, we're going out tonight" said jay, then he hung up. "well aren't you just mr.information." I said to the empty phone line and hung up my end.

Ellen was looking at me questioningly. "the boys are coming over to take us out tonight." I said, she nodded and we stared at each other for a moment. "you can use max's old room, or stay with me, whatever you want." I said, she looked at me. "I...I'll leave my stuff in max's room but...I'll stay with you." she said, I nodded and went downstairs.

I put her bag in max's room and started cooking, and by cooking I mean I popped something in the microwave. The door opened and I looked over to see the boys walk in. "dam that was fast." I said. "ya, we were already nearby when we called, now let's go!" said jay excitedly and i saw Maggie, not looking so excited, standing next to him.

"lets go party!" shouted max and Ellen came down the stairs. "ok." she said, I went over to the door and she took my hand. I smiled at her and we walked out the door. We walked down the street towards the club and I was happy Ellen would actually let me hold her hand without her freaking out. She'd made a lot of progress and I hoped she continued to do well.

We turned the corner and came to the club, the was a line outside, but we got straight in, sometimes it nice being famous. There were a lot of people, the music was loud and it was dark. Ellen was pressed right up against my side as I led her over to the bar. "Guinness and..." I started. "what I had at the awards." she said. "a sex on the beach." I added, the bartender gave us them and we sat down and started drinking.

"see, it's fine." I said, she nodded and downed her drink. She got another and started drinking. We sat at the bar for a long time and we kept drinking and drinking and drinking, until Tom came over. "shot all around!" he shouted and told the bartender which ones and the other boys came over.

"this is a bad idea." I said. "oh piss off you pussy." he said and kicked back. "come on." he said and lined up four shot glasses because Kelsey had come over. "I don't think..." I started, then he and Ellen both did them and I gaped at Ellen. She just down a shot of vodka, and she looked fine, shit I should probably put a stop to this.

They downed more. "come on Nathan." said Ellen as she put one in my hand. "just one." I said,, the fateful last words. I don't know how many rounds we did, but by the end Parker ran to the bathroom and threw up. "let's dance." said Ellen and she took my hand and led me out to the dance floor.

I put my arms around her and we stared dancing. It felt amazing to be able to dance with Ellen in a crowd of people and not have her give a shit. I knew she was drunk. I knew I was drunk. I knew I should stop before this got to out of hand, but I didn't want it to. I just enjoyed being with Ellen as we danced to the music, as long as I didn't drink anymore we'd be fine. As long as I stayed me then we wouldn't go any farther...then everything went black.

********

So, what do you think?

Do you like it?

Comment, vote and fan, also share this story with your friends, on twitter, on here, I'd love you forever.

Check out my other fanfics

The more comments and votes I get the faster I'll update xx