Chapter 24

nathans pov

I stood up and walked to the back of the bus, i saw Ellen laying in my bed and I grinned. I walked over and looked at her. "love, I'm going to a bar, would you like to come?" I asked. "again, I'm sorry about what I said." I said, she shrugged. "I forgive you." she said and kissed me. "will there be a lot of people at the bar?" she asked, I shook my head.

"it's a pretty shitty bar, so there won't be many." I answered, slowly she nodded and slipped out of bed. I took her hand and led her towards the exit. "we'e going out boys, we'll be back soon." I said and we got off the bus.I couldn't believe she'd forgiven me for this, I almost didn't deserve it, but I wasn't going to object.

We walked down the street and after a while we turned into a bar. I walked over and sat down. Ellen sat down next to me and looked around nervously. "it's alright." I said reassuringly. "what can I get you two?" asked the bartender.

"corona and..." I started, waiting for Ellen to fill him in. "Guinness...please." she said finally, he nodded and grabbed two beers, he opened them and slid them down the bar. We caught them and started sipping.

"so, why did you want to come to the bar?" asked Ellen, I sighed. "honestly, I came to the bar because now we can talk without the boys constantly interrupting us." I said, she stiffened. "hey, don't worry, we don't have to if you don't want to." I said and she blew out her breath.

"no, maybe we can a little." she said and drank the rest of her beer. The bartender gave her another and she started sipping. "Easy." I ordered. "just to loosen me up so we can talk." she explained. "what do you want to know?" she asked.

"how back is the cut on your stomach?" I asked, she shrugged. "pretty bad." she admitted. "does it hurt?" I asked. "all the time." she replied. "why don't you tell me?" I asked her. "because I don't want you to worry." she sighed, "but Ellen, I do worry, I don't like it when you're hurting." I explained.

"Ellen seeing you hurting is horrible, I just want you better, happy, pain free, but how can I do that if you won't tell me when you're hurting?" I asked, she looked down and sighed. "sorry." she whispered and finished off her second beer. "Ellen, I think that's enough." I said. "I can't even feel the effects." she said. "it'll Hit you soon, I promise." I said, she sighed and rested her chin on the bar.

"can I bandage the cut on your stomach?" I asked, she sighed and shook her head. "no." she whispered. "no." she finished. "oh." I sighed and finished off my first beer and ordered another. "can I ask you something?" she asked, I nodded. "why won't you let me do anything to you?" she asked.

"because, I know you're either drunk or terrified." I admitted and swigged. "but, maybe if you let me do it, then I won't be scared anymore." she said. "and what if you do it and then afterwords you're terrified of me." I shot back "I could never we terrified of you." she said, I raised my eyebrows.

"ok, I could, but I won't." she said, I shook my head. "Ellen, you're hot, clearly. And I love you, having you touch me and kiss me, I can barely control myself as it is. But having you try and do more...I only have so much self control." I said.

"so...you're worried that you're going to scare me? And hurt me?" she asked, I nodded. "you won't, I know you Nathan and you won't." she said. "yes I will, I love you and I don't have very much self control, I'll lose it if you keep trying to push me." I said. "and I never what to lose it with you." I said softly and brushed a piece of her hair out of her face.

"because I love you." I said. "Nathan, if you're scared you'll lose control, then we can just tie your hands." she said, I stopped. "cause I don't want you touching me, but I want to touch you." she said, I shivered at the images that just popped into my head.

"but you co.." I started and she quieted me. "sh, no buts, come on." she said and took my hand. She led me out of the bar and towards the bus. She was being authoritative, she must be at least a little drunk, right?

We turned onto the bus and the guys were chilling around cause the crew had gone out for drinks. Ellen led me upstairs and pushed me onto the couch. She looked down at me and a grin spread across her face, yup, she was tipsy. She reached into a drawer and pulled out a tie.

She walked over and straddled me. "ellen we shouldn't do th.." I started. "sh." she said and took my hands in hers. She pinned them to the arm of the couch and tied them together, then tied the other end to the counter.

When she let go I pulled and found I couldn't get away. "Ellen?" I asked, she just grinned and straddled me again. She started unbuttoning my shirt and I looked down at her as she did. She never broke eye contact with me as she pushed my shirt off and leaned down, kissing my chest.

"Ellen, I think that's enough." I whispered and she giggled. "I don't." she said and kissed down to my belly button. She kissed and licked all over my chest and neck and all I wanted to do was take her, it was torturous to say the least.

"Ellen please." I begged as she kissed up my jaw and then her face was an inch above mine. "please what?" she asked as she slid her hands down my stomach and hooked her thumbs under my jeans. "please, please stop or go farther, I'm dying." I whispered, my voice heavy with need at being tortured.

"you want me to go farther?" she asked as her hands went lower and touched me over my jeans. I sucked in my breath and let it out in a moan, I'd been waiting weeks for her to do this. "yes, yes I do, please." I begged her, she laughed and kept rubbing me from over my jeans. I closed my eyes and rested my head on the arm of the couch as she slid her hands into my pants and finally touched me with her hands.

"yes baby yes." I moaned, then she pulled away. "no, no, god love please, don't stop." I whispered. "Nathan look at me." she ordered, I looked up and she stared down at me with her beautiful, deep blue eyes. She pulled off her and I instantly stared at her chest. "please, untie me so I can touch you." I begged, she grinned and leaned down. Her chest brushed my face and I stuck my head up into her chest and kissed her.

She untied me and my hands instantly shot out and I cupped her breasts in my hands. She gasped and then moaned low in her throat. "oh Nathan." she whispered, I sat up and kissed her throat as I continued to touch her. I slid my hands down her chest over her stomach to the belt on her je...wait, over her stomach.

I pulled back and looked at her. Her skin was flawlessly tanned, she'd filled out and had a flat stomach with some muscles. No scars, no cut, no nothing. I grabbed her wrists and looked at them, nothing. I let them fall back down and reached foreword, running my hands up and down the silky soft skin of her torso. "your scars, your cut." I whispered, she looked at me.

"you..this...Ellen?" I asked, then I shot up, taking deep breaths. I looked around and saw the guys all sitting around on the chairs looking at me "you alright?" they asked, fuck it was a dream. "mate, ellens upstairs, she said she didn't want to see you." said siva. "FUCK!" I shouted and picked up the bottle next to me and threw it across the room.

It shattered against when it hit the wall and glass went everywhere. I rested my head in my hands and ran my fingers through my hair, tears streamed down my cheeks and I was huffing angrily. "mate what the fuck?!?!?" shouted max. "it's was just a fucking dream, I thought...I thought..." I trailed off, no, she was still mad, still scared, still couldn't go any farther. I just put my head in my hands and cried. "Nathan?" asked a tentative voice, I looked up and saw ellen standing scared by the door. "I'm leaving..." said all she said.

********

*

HAPPY CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!!!!!!