Chapter 30

***I CHANGED THE ENDING OF THE LAST CHAPTER!!!! SO IM GOING TO PUT THE BIT OF THE LAST CHAPTER I CHANGED AROUND!!!

I just hoped I hadn't fucked my way into her hating me.

I just sat with my head in my hands and not five minutes later the door opened. "Nathan." said Ellen and I instantly turned around. "can we just, not talk about last night, ever?" she asked, I nodded quickly and she came over and hugged me.

I hugged her back lightly and rested my chin on her shoulder. "I love you Ellen." I said, she hugged me tighter. "I love you to Nathan, so much." she whispered and then pulled away. "I'm going to bed...alone, ok?" she asked, I nodded and she walked off.

Maggie came in and shrugged. "we started talking then she just ran back in here to see you." she said, I nodded. "well, thank you." I said, she nodded. "I honestly have no idea what I did." she admitted and jay laughed. "come here." he said with a smile. Maggie walked over to him and he pulled her to her for a kiss.

***

Chapter 30

Nathans pov

It had been two weeks since Ellen and I woke up together. We were doing fine, nothing bad had happened. We'd had a few incidents, but they were easily resolved with her. We were both sitting on the floor of the band flat. The boys were all there and we were laughing and listening to new tracks for the album.

"you girls like?" asked Tom, Maggie and Ellen nodded as they listened, then Ellen and Maggie looked at each other and grabbed my iPhone. They backtracked and it started again. They jumped up and started running around and dancing.

Ellen slid across the counter and jumped around, dancing like a horrible spas, while Maggie did the weirdest, nerdiest dances that were so horrible, they were great.

We are

We are

We are

We are

The only ones

That can bring it

Bring it home

We are

We are

We are

We are

The only ones

This is an invasion

The unwanted kind

I'm all about domination

That's my state of mind

I'm gonna build empire

so whats yours is mine

We're gonna Take it home tonight

Let's make this one to remember

we're blowing up the sky

like the 5th of November

We don't stop cause we're impatient

the anticipation is pumpin pumpin pumpin

Carry the light

From the fire

I can see it burning in your eyes

Do or die

We're crossing the line

There's nowhere left to hide

Tell me What you waiting for

What you living for