Chapter 6

nathans pov

I got out of the shower and saw Ellen sitting on the floor, finishing off the snacks we'd left there, I stared at her and licked my lips. Thinking about her hands on me and her legs wrapped around my waist, I shivered. "hi?" she asked, her voice wary and she was giving me a scared look. I must have been looking at her weird. "sorry." i mumbled and went into the beds and got changed.

I pulled on some shorts and a shirt, then went back into the living room. Jay, siva and Maggie were awake and sitting in the kitchen making breakfast. "mornin." I said, they looked at me. "morning." said jay. "good morning Nathan." chirped Maggie. "Ellen doing alright?" she asked, I nodded. "ya, she should be fine this morning." I said. "come on, we've stopped and are do for rehearsal in twenty." said tom as he walked in with max.

I went to the living room and looked at Ellen. "hi." I said, she looked at me. "hi." she replied. "listen, we want to help you ok? So, don't be scared to touch us if you want, you know, if it'll help, we won't touch you unless you say we can, ok?" I asked, she nodded slowly. "we're going for rehearsals, would you like to come?" I asked her, she just looked at me, then again, she nodded slowly. "I think so." she whispered, I smiled.

"alright, well, why don't you get changed and we'll meet you in the kitchen in five?" I asked, she nodded then went to the beds to get changed. I went into the kitchen and looked at the guys. "airing guys, I was talking to Ellen this morning about her problems with being touched. I think it would be good for her, if she touched us. So she might randomly like touch you today, just let her ok? And don't touch her unless she asks you to." I said.

"mate, you seem to have really taken an interest in this girl." said jay, I nodded. "ya, I dont know." I said, looking down and blushing. "but, anyway, just, be good to her, ok?" I asked, they all nodded. "sure thing nath." said max. Ellen came into the kitchen and I smiled at her. "alright, come on." I said and went to the door.

The boys went first with Maggie, then I followed and Ellen came to. There weren't any fans which was strange. Ellen was looking around with wide eyes and I gave her a smile. "it's alright love." I said, she followed me out and we started walking. She took my hand and I looked at her and smiled.

She returned it half heartedly and we rounded a corner. We walked hand in hand down the street and it was nice, honestly she didn't seem that afraid. I interlaced our fingers and she stopped. I stopped next to her and she was staring at my hand. I ran my thumb over her skin and she shivered. "it's ok." I said, she pulled her hand away from mine and held it.

"don't do that." she whispered. "ok." I said and reached for her hand, she jumped back and I sighed. "sorry." I mumbled and started walking. She followed me slowly and I saw a huge amount of fans outside the building. "Nathan." whispered Ellen who had stopped walking. I went over to her. "it's ok, just stay close to me ok?" I asked, she nodded. "take my hand." I said softly, she slowly reached out and took my hand in hers.

I led her towards the door and the girls saw me and a few ran over. Ellen pushed her head into my shoulder and I put my arm around her waist. "girls, sh." I said and kept walking. "can I have a picture?" asked one. "an autograph?" asked another. "I'll be out in a few minutes ok? I'm just going to get Ellen settled inside." I said and walked past them and into the building "hey, love, it's alright now." I said.

She opened her eyes and pulled away from me. "they're so many people." she whispered, I nodded. "how do you deal with it?" she asked. "I love them and they love me, they would never hurt me." I said, then led her down the hall and into a room. "here, this is our dressing room, you should be fine in here." I said with a smile, she nodded.