Chapter 31

*****ok guys, the second song Nathan sings I wrote the lyrics to it, I'm sorry you don't know the tune, but it's really the lyrics that count, please tell me what you think about it!!***

Nathans pov

"what do you mean it's not mine?" I asked confused. "that night that we blacked out, a few days later I remembered what happened, but we'd both agreed never to talk about it. Nathan we didn't have sex, you got naked then passed out, we didn't have sex, it's not your kid." she sobbed.

Then what she said set in and I realized what she meant. "you cheated on me?" I growled. "no, no...I...I didn't." she stammered. "ive been with you every second over the past month." she said, then I realized she was right. "you're right, you've been with me the entire time, you couldn't have...then how are yo...." then it hit.

"oh baby." I whispered and scooped her up in my arms. "no Nathan." she said and weakly pushed against my chest. I hugged her for a few moments, then kissed her forehead and put her down on the bed.

I walked out of the room and downstairs. I was seething mad, I couldn't believe this, It was horrible, beyond horrible. I grabbed the vase on the table in the hall and threw it across the room. It shattered when it hit the wall and pieces flew over.

I slammed my fist into the wall and screamed. I punched it again and again and again, it hurt every time, but I just kept punching,over and over. "Nathan Nathan!" shouted jay and he grabbed me. I shoved him off and punched it again. He and max wrestled me away from the wall and I fought them.

"Nathan calm down, calm down what happened?" Asked Tom as the boys pushed me into the living room and let me go. "IT'S NOT MY KID!" I shouted. "what then...she cheated on you?" asked max. "no she was fucking raped! When they kidnaped her, they fucking raped her!" I shouted. "and now, she's pregnant!" I screamed.

"oh shit." said siva and he shot up the stairs. I sat on the couch, put my head in my hands and cried. "I can't fucking believe this, my pour baby." I sobbed into my hands. "I can't believe what they did to her." I cried. "I need to fucking get out of here." I whispered, then got up.

I grabbed my jacket and walked out the door. I walked down the stairs, not even sure where the fuck I was going. I just wandered around aimlessly for hours. My phone had been ringing off the hook and I finally picked it up.

I checked my texts and they all basically said 'nathan, show is in an hour, where the fuck are you!!?!?!?'oh shit, that was forty minutes ago. I hoped in a cab and drove to the show. I literally just ran on stage when the boys started.

We were doing the show and then we got to the part where we'd do a cover. "today, we're covering a song that really connects to a certain situation we got going on right now." started jay. "this is A-Team." said max and the music started.

White lips

Pale face

Breathing in the slow flakes

Burnt lung

Sour taste

Lights gone

Days end

Struggling to pay rent

Long nights

Strange men

And they say

she's in the class eighteen

Stuck in her day dream

Been this way since eighteen