Chapter 14

well isn't it just your lucky day? I'm updating again because there's a sub in my auto mechanics class so my awesome teacher chris isn't there so there's no point in going to class so I skipped it. My friends didn't skip and it's the perfect weather outside here. Cold and breezy and I sat down outside under a tree (even though I hate nature with a fucking passion, it getting to cold for bugs so its all good) and just looked out at the view and wrote, life is just perfect. I hope you enjoy this.

***************

nathans pov

"LET'S GO TO THE BEACH BEACH!!!" max and I shouted and the crowd screamed. Nikki got up and started walking towards the stage, with the help of her crew, I think she would have fallen over cause of her heels without their help.

She got on the stage, took the award and completely cock blocked us...the bitch -_-

someone from her crew cane over and shook max's hand, at least he has some fucking manners. I didn't pay attention to her speech though, I was just looking to the crowd, seeing if Ellen was in her seat, which she wasn't. Neither were the other girls and I hadn't even seen Maggie in a while, I wonder where she's got to.

We cleared off after her speech was done and we quickly went back to the seats. Only nareesha was there and she greeted siva as he came back. "where's Ellen and Kelsey?" I asked. "forget that where's Maggie? She's going to get lost!" said jay. "Ellen and Kelsey are in the VIP room and Maggie, well, I think she already got lost." said nareesha.

"oh fuck." said jay and he ran off back towards the bar. I walked into the VIP room and looked around. Kelsey was sitting on a couch with Ellen beside her. I walked over to them and Kelsey looked at me. "is she alright?" I asked quietly, Kelsey looked at me and nodded slowly. "yes...I...I think so..." she whispered.

"kelsey? Kelsey what's wrong?" I asked worriedly. "nothing, nothing." she said and looked over at Ellen. She was sitting with her knees pulled up to her chest and drinking out of a coffee cup. "she hasn't quite sobered up yet." she said, she still didn't sound right. "Kelsey, are you sure you're alright?" I asked as I touched her shoulder, she flinched and looked at me and started rubbing her shoulder.

"ya, sorry Nath, I'm just somewhere else in my head." she whispered, I narrowed my eyes at her. "I know something's up Kelsey, please tell me." I begged, she shook her head. "I...I can't Nathan, she told me not to tell anyone and...and beside...I don't want to repeated what she just said to me..." she trailed off.

I sighed and we both just looked at Ellen. "Nathan, just...just be careful with her. She loves you Nathan, but she needs you to be there for her always and you can't slip up...she wants to forgive and forget but...but she can't and I can see why." Kelsey shivered, then looked up at me, tears in her eyes.

"don't hurt her Nath, I don't think she could survive it." said Kelsey sternly, I nodded. "I know." i replied. "Nathan?" asked Ellen, I looked over at her and she'd picked her head up. "yes baby?" I asked quietly. "my head hurts." she whispered, I nodded and knelt down in front of her. "I know baby, I know." I said and leaned my head on her leg.

"it's going to be ok." I said. "Nathan, I wasn't scared." she whispered, I picked my head up and nodded. "yes, I know, the alcohol..." I trailed off. "Nathan is that what you want? Cause i could drink again and then I wouldn't be scared and we could do th..." she started, but I interrupted her.

"no Ellen, god no don't do that. That isnt what I want. I don't want you to be intoxicated because then you aren't you, and I love you." I said quickly. "but Nathan, I can't give you what you want." she whispered, I shook my head. "yes you can, just being with me is giving me what I want." I said. "but I'm so scared, the alcohol makes it go away." she stammered. "no Ellen, it's just a quick fix, I want you to get better. With hard work, determination and love." I said as I put my hand on her leg.