Epilogue

nathans pov

"happy birthday!" shouted Ellen and she jumped on me in a hug. I grinned and wrapped my arms around her, then kissed her. "thank you love." I said with a smile as I set her down. "come on." she said excitedly and grabbed my hand. We ran down the stairs of our house and stopped in the middle of the living room.

There were presents everywhere, and I mean fucking everywhere, there was a big banner on the wall that said 'HAPPY 23RD BIRTHDAY!!!' then under it 'but you'll always be baby nath' and I grinned. The song 'happily ever after' by 'he is we' was playing, the song we'd danced to at our wedding a month after I'd almost died, just like in my dream. "the presents from your family and friends are on the table, these are from the TWFanmily." she said and i grinned.

"gotta love em." I said and pulled out my phone. 'Ellen just woke me for my birthday, thanks for all the presents #TWFanmily I'll open them all in a bit xx' then shoved my phone back in my pocket. "so, do you want to open these first? Or mine?" she asked, I grinned. "yours." I said, she bit her lip and I caught her rubbing her wrist.

I grabbed her hands and lightly kissed her. It had taken a long time but I'd broken her rubbing her wrist habit, she only did it when she was really nervous. "hey love, it's aright." I said and she gave me a halfhearted smile. "maybe you should open the others first." she suggested and I shook my head.

Now I was curious and I had to know what her present was. "come on baby, I want yours." I said, she bit her lip a bit and nodded slowly. "wait right here." she ordered, I nodded and she booked it up the stairs. I waited impatiently for her to come back and when she ran down the stairs I grinned. "ok." she said and I saw she had something in her hand, I raised my eyebrows.

"Ellen if you forgot my present it's fine, I don't care." I said, she shook her head. "no, I remembered." she said. "but that's just a tie? Actually, thats MY tie from my drawer to be more exact." I said putting emphasis on the 'my' and she nodded. "this isn't your present, just wait." she said then looked at me. "I need you to trust me ok?" she asked and I nodded.

She put the tie on the table and started unbuttoning her shirt and I grinned. "oh, it's your birthday so I know you want to ri-i-ide out, even if we only go to my-y-y house... Birthday sex, birthday sex." I sang some of the song birthday sex by jerimiah, she rolled her eyes. "sh, Nathan." she said and let her shirt fall off.

I took a step towards her and she backed up, aw shit. She hadn't done that in nearly two years, she'd gotten better. "love?" I asked. "Nathan, just stay...please." she begged, putting a lot of emphasis on the 'please', I backed up and nodded.

She pushed off her pants so she was standing in front of me in her underwear. "trust me." she said, I nodded and stayed where I was. She took the tie and went behind me. She put it over my eyes and i couldn't see. "Ellen?" I asked confused. "trust me, please baby." she begged, I nodded. "ok." I said.

She tied the tie behind my head and I couldn't see anything. Then I heard her walk and standing in front of me. I felt her hands on my chest and she started unbuttoning my shirt. I stood still, letting her do what she wanted. Everything was on high alert, every time her fingers brushed my skin it tingled. I'd never been more turned on then at this moment.

Not being able to see was making my heart race, making everything more sensitive. Who knew taking away your sight would make everything better. She finished my shirt and pushed it off my shoulders and onto the floor. She started on my jeans and I shuddered, oh fuck this felt amazing.

It was driving me wild and I knew I was hard as a rock because I was pressing hard against my jeans. She finished with my pants and pushed them down my legs so I was standing just in my boxers. "follow me." she said and her voice faltered as if she was unsure of herself. She took my hand and started leading me through the house.