Chapter 32

nathans pov

"whats the problem?" I asked as I pulled away from Ellen. "here." he said as he handed me the phone. "hello?" I asked as I put the phone up to my ear. "hello mr.sykes, you came to see me earlier about an abortion and I'm afraid to tell you I cannot preform one on Ellen." he said.

"what?" I shouted. "why not?" I asked furious. "she is dangerously underweight, preforming an abortion now is extremely risky. She needs to weight at least one hundred and ten pounds and she is currently not even one hundred yet. Until she reaches the minimum weight she isn't allowed to get an abortion." he said, I froze.

"well fuck." I sighed. "we'll get her weight up, then I'll come in." I said, then hung up. I looked over at Ellen. "Ellen, you cant get an abortion until you gain over ten pounds." I said. "but...but..." she stammered and looked like she was about to cry.

"she baby, she, it's ok." I comforted her. "no it's not, I want this out of me. I try to get better but everything just keeps dragging me back there." she sobbed. "I don't want to have this inside me." she cried. "baby, I'm sorry, we just need you to gain weight." I said. "but I want it gone now." she cried as tears streamed down her face

"baby please don't cry." I begged as I wiped the tears off her cheeks. "I hate it when you cry, i just want you to be happy. Now come on, let's go get you food, bring it home and pig out all night while we have a movie marathon." I said, she smiled halfheartedly and sniffled.

"really?" she asked, I nodded and took her hand. "come on." I said and stood up. We walked out side and got junk food, then we went home. I popped the first movie in 'easy A' and we started watching. We ate everything, skittles, chips and sour cream, drank a shit load of soda and every other kind of junk food you could think of.

Three movies later Ellen looked over at me. "doesn't alcohol make you gain weight?" she asked. "I nodded, ya, especially the sweet stuff." I said. "get me it." she ordered. "but you're pregnant." I said. "I'm getting an abortion, get me it, please Nathan." she begged, I walked into the kitchen and grabbed stuff, then went back to Ellen.

I laid down next to her with a bottle of malibu coconut rum, mikes hard lemonade, hard cider and Pornstar shots. She cuddled up into my chest and we started drinking. I think it was three hours later we both fell asleep together on the floor of the livingroom.

"shit what the fuck happened in here?" asked jay loudly, waking me up and I moaned. "go away!" I groaned and pulled Ellen closer to me. "no, it's ten in the morning, we have shit to do." he said. "fuck off." I moaned and snuggled into Ellen.

Ten minutes later the boys finally got us up and Ellen and I were both sitting on the couch nursing massive hangovers with tea. The room was trashed, half empty bags of candy and shit everywhere. Empty bottles scattered all over the room and the tv was still on.

"what did you two do last night?" asked siva. "she has to gain weight so we pigged out." I said with a yawn. "and do you need to gain weight to?" asked Tom. "hey don't be mean to my natty." defended Ellen as she hugged me and buried her head into my neck.

"thanks babe," I said and hugged her. "come on, we gotta go." said max. "carry me." moaned Ellen, I chuckled and stood up, carrying Ellen with me. I walked out the door after the guys and we got in the van. Ellen stayed in my lap and she fell asleep on my shoulder.

"mate, shes hungover, you let her drink?" asked jay. "she's getting an abortion, who cares if she drinks?" I Asked and they shrugged. "I don't know." sighed siva. "no...don't..." muttered Ellen in her sleep. "Nathan......want....do.....die...no....bad....please...Nathan..." she moaned, still asleep.

She tightened her grip on me and moaned. "no...no...don't....no...Nathan..." she sobbed. "street....door...open....na...." i shook her and she shot up. She was breathing heavily and looking scared. "fuck." she whispered.

"you ok?" I asked, she looked at me,then grabbed my face in her hand and kissed me hard. I froze, surprised by her actions, then she rested her forehead on mine. "fuck nathan don you ever leave me." she whispered.

"I would never, ever leave you." I said as I stroked her back. "what was your dream?" I asked. "you got taken from me." she sobbed. "I'd be lost without you! I don't want you gone Nathan." she whispered. "I need you." she said and hugged me. "I love you to Ellen." I said and rubbed her back lightly.

I hugged her and she sighed. "not now Nathan." she said, I put my arms at my sides and she cuddled into my chest. "baby, whenever you're ready." I said, she smiled at me and kissed my nose. "that's why I love you." she said and snuggled with me again, resting her head on my shoulder.

The van stopped and I carried Ellen outside and into the building. I put her down on the couch and went to wardrobe. I got fitted and changed,, then went back in to see Ellen. She was crying on the couch. I ran over and got down on my knees in front of her. "Ellen, Ellen whats wrong?" I asked, she wouldn't even look at me.

I pushed her chin up and made her look up. "please tell me what's wrong?" I asked. "don't touch me." she sobbed and pushed my hand away. "Ellen?" i asked, worried now. "shut up." she moaned and put her head in her hands. "babe, I need you to tell me what's wrong." I begged. "shut up!" she yelled and ran out of the room.

*********

@wetwiconicluv #ChallengeAccepted #ChallengeAcomplished LOL!!!! I hope you update Toms Perfect Song tonight!!! I'm really excited to read what happens next

Anyway, everyone comment, vote, fan and share

Check out my other fanfics

The more comments and votes I get the faster I'll update!!! Xxx