31.

* Hardin's view*

Punch

Kick

Punch

Kick

I keep on repeating the same moves as I attack the punching bag, adrenaline held all my anger and worry together making me turn into a sweaty mess by the end of my session, knowing I had to stop before I broke my hands.

Her broken figure came to mind again swirling my head as I repeatedly see the outline of her worn out body collapsed on the floor, tears instantly came to my eyes as I punch a new brick wall, groaning in pain. But I still see and felt her shivering skin underneath my hold as I ran out of the shameful house I used to call home. I at first set with rage as I saw her fragile, beautiful body destroyed by these ruffles, vial people. I found relief when I held her knowing even though she had gone through hell that I was there now and I got her back.

It's been a month now and she is in the hospital with severe injuries everywhere, her legs, arms, her ribs, many broke and the overall pain from the past days in hell sent her into a coma. I had stayed by her side for hours on end pleading for her to wake up and always repeating that I love her. I found myself crying myself to sleep seeing her vulnerable self laying in the hospital bed when it should've been me, if I never fought with her she wouldn't have gone through this endless pain. I wanting nothing more than to stay by her side till she wakes. Caleb and molly, who Both stayed with us in the hospital sometimes begging me to eat or change but I was to engrossed in my precious to even be entailed by the idea of leaving her was out of the question. I didn't know and rather fears what would happen or if she would be taken from me again if I left. But through endless argument I ended up at my mansion that I will not call home until my Tess is sleeping in our bed once again and eating pancakes in the kitchen. I had thought of taking a shower but knowing my rage hadn't been released I made a prop to hit the gym, punching and kicking the life out of the punching bag. Replacing the object with a much more appealing figure, him. I let my rage out imagining his face all bloody up by the end of it and barely Being able to breath. That should of happened in real life but that asshole, mother fucker got away split seconds before I got my baby. My gang search around everywhere, high and low but nothing it's like he vanished which frustrated me more to know that he could still walk on this earth even though he had done hell to my precious baby. When I find him and that I shall he will pray and beg for death.

The separation from me and Tess is starting to get to me so I quickly make my way to the wash room and shower as fast as I can and dress in all black as usual and rush to the hospital knowing she's probably not awake but I still want to see her.

I decided to take Caleb motorcycle to which he let me borrow because I wanting to be quick. Him and me are ok now, we sorted Everything out and he's been seeing this girl I think her name was Sarah, she was nice and made him happy but that only made me miss my Tess even more. I've basically handed hell to her the second I layer eyes on her but my selfish attitude and possessiveness won't let me let her go. I couldn't think of anything worse. As I got the hospital my heart beater faster once I got just down the hall I heard yelling, frantic voices and muffling, I soon realised it was tessa. Her
preciouses voice rang though my ears over and over as I ran down to the room wiping the door open to see my baby. My Tess, siting on the edge of the bed. She was awake and I soon found out the yelling was molly and Caleb telling her not to move. But obviously being the stubborn Tessa she is she does, as she stands. I was stuck in my place shook and relief of all my worry had been lost as I saw the each of her mouth twice up into a smile as her eyes landing on mine. Instantly I ran over and scoped her up trying to be as carful as ever. Feeling her weak legs rap around me and her arms around my neck I held her up. Whispering sweet but gently words in her neck. Holding the world in my arms.

*tessa view*

Peace. That's what I felt in Hardin's arms. The pain of my acing limbs faded as all my body relaxed leading onto Hardin as he held me up. His welcoming minty aroma once again invaded my senses making me want to stay in his arms all day long. I nuzzled my head in his neck as he did the same. I played with his hair that had grown longer and thick making it easier to grab. I don't know how long I had been out by by Hardin's actions it seemed to be a long time. I had notice that molly and Caleb had left closing the door.

" I missed you so much" his husky but horsed voice meet my ears as if he was crying from the hollow of his words. I felt a single tears that followed by many as they hit my shoulder and sniffling of him, made my head break, " it's all my fault, if I had just stopped being....." I cut him off pulling his head up to my face to meet mine. I wiped his tears as our eyes bored into each other's.

" don't you dare blame yourself" I demanded leaning my forehead against his as I was taller than him when he held me up. He shook his head repeatedly.

" no, this is my fault all of....." I cut him off once again smashing my desperate lips that desired his against his which he responded quickly slipping his tongue in my mouths as we passionately kissed for a good 3 minutes because we need air.

" you know that never gets old" Hardin mumbles against my lips attacking my face with kisses.

" what doesn't" I ask intrigued in to what's he's saying.

" your lips they always taste the same, the perfectly vanilla mixed with a strawberry's, my favourite combination"as he finishes he captured my lips one more before he lays me on the bed and and moves next to me cuddling me with his head on my stomach. I felt cared for not like the days of hell I spent away from him with them disgusting people. I ran my finger through his hair as a sharp but bearable pain shook through my leg, I must've put pressure on it too long.

" what's the matter tess, what wrong" Hardin sudden alarmed worriedly asks looking up at my what I suppose in pain face.

" my leg, can you get me some medicine please" I asks which he gives me a small smile and nods kissing my forehead he leaves out the door to get some, I find my eyes getting heavy but a split second before they were almost in slumber my neck is attacked chocking me a strong veiny hand that contented to a rather revolting figure. I would've been hard to see who it was my eyes blurring as his grip got tighter, I tried to wiggle out is slap him but he didn't budge.

" what a way to meet my long lost daughter of mine isn't it, you weak as always suffering to stay alive, it wouldn't affect anyone other than your poor pitiful boyfriend but guess what, you will suffer in hell just like your slut of a mother" he spat and I wanted to correct him on my mother was just a slut but a beautiful women that I lost to fast .I fell sleep into unconsciousness not before hearing a growl and several bloodied punches to the sickening man by my one and only Hardin Scott.

(Not edited)