7.

"so where is he taking you then" I ask molly as I sit on my bed and she goes straight to her wardrobe to pick out a outfit.

"I'm not sure, he just said we will have fun, maybe a club or something" she says and throws numerous amounts of dresses out of her wardrobe and on to the bed.

"yeah but whatever you do don't have to much fun, I don't want a broken heart molly" I say and she gives me a look then continues to messy her side of the room with cloths. I will probably clean it up anyway.

"he wont break my heart, anyway he said he will wait till its the right time" she stats and finally finds a dress she wants.

"yes this one" she squeals exited.

"yeah I love that and I just want to get this straight, your a virgin"I ask and start to pick up her clothes so it doesn't end up like a pig sty.

"yeah, me ad Noah decided we want to wait does that sound stupid" she looks down embarrassed.

"no not at all , I'm just surprised, boys would die to sleep with you" I say and fold her cloths putting them in her drawer.

"yeah, well they are but I only want Noah, he's so sweet to me and is funny, he's basically perfect"she says with a huge smile on her face.

"well I'm happy he makes you happy" I say and she smile even more.

"yep well I have the dress what shoes'"she asks and throws the dress on her bed and goes over to her shoes, I step in so she doesn't throw a shoes in my face.

"hey let me pick, I know fashion" I say and she nods looking at my outfit, accepting that I have better style than her but she has the better body.

"fine but don't go crazy on me ok" she says and she puts her trust in me. I nod and pull out some see through high hills which match her white nail polish on her toes. her dress is a simple black dress which shows her curves off, I curl her hair and she just touches up her makeup. we finally hear a knock at the door and I open it to Noah.

"hello Tessa is my baby in there" he asks and has a bunch of flowers in his hand. I'm about to cry at how sweet he is.

"yeah she here"I say and she walks over with her purse in her hand and twirls.

"baby you look amazing" Noah says and picks her up into a hug. I take a tissue and wipe under my eyes.

"Tessa why are you crying" molly asks and I wave my hands towards them.

"you two are just so cut"' I say and get a hold of myself.

"ok where gonna go see yay Tessa" Noah says and pulls molly out the room.

"bye have a nice time" I shout as they close the door.

________________________________________________________________________________

After they leave, I check the time and its 5. I'm starving so I changed into a black cropped hoodie and black joggers and plait my hair. I make my way outside and don't see anyone out. I pull up maps on my phone to see if there's any food places open. it shows this one called bobs, its only 10 mins away. I walk there and see the big sign for bobs in bright light up letters. I walk in and to my surprise I see Caleb sitting at the bar with a plate of fries, picking at it. I smile and sit next to him, he doesn't notice me so i take a chip from his plate and he looks up and smile at me a bite surprised.

"hey there" I say and eat his chip

"Tessa what you doing here"he asks and turns so his whole body is facing me.

"well this one of the places that are open so I decided to come get something to eat" I explain and keep taking his chips.

"here I'm not gonna eat them"he slides his chips over to me and I munch on them.

"so what brings you here, you looked like you were deep thought when I came in" I ask and put my hand on his shoulder.

"no its fine"he says shrugging me off.

"I'm a good listener, you can trust me" I say in a calm tone.

"yeah um ok....... so me and my step brother had a fight about someone and he just pissed me off' he says and lets out a breath.

I hesitate to ask , "um......who was this someone you were fighting over"

"um that's the thing the girl is.......you"

Long lost family ❤️♾जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें