22.

*Hardins view*

What the fuck I just let her run away, I know I shouldn't of beaten up Marcus but he was near her and I don't want anyone near her except me. Who knows what they did at bowling, I want to believe tess but my stubbornness decided against it.

The boys come behind me when I haven't moved. One of them pull there arm around my shoulder, I shrug it off and run off the field to the dorms.

I'm not letting her get out of my slip that easily. I know I'm pathetic but I know what I want and that my precious Tess, I remember seeing her for the first time at her dorm when we both ended up spending the night together, that was the best sleep I had in ages I never was able to sleep. Tess is just it for me I'm not letting her get away.

I run to the dorms seeing her door shut. I step hesitantly, what if she doesn't want me . I shake my head erasing the heartbreaking thought. I nock and nock but I get no reply. I open the door seeing it's not locked and find Tessa curled up in a bowl on the floor shivering. My eye begin to water, i speed over to her picking her up gently seeing she's asleep. I put her on her bed pulling the cover over her. I lay next to her looking at her, peaceful state. She has dry tears under her eyes, I want to punch someone or something because she feel like this because of me, I can't though or I'm gonna lose her. I eventually get up to leave and kiss her head softly and move her hair out of her face so I can see her beautiful woman I have feel in love with.

* Tessa view*

I wake up feeling goosebumps rise on my skin as the bitter cold wind rushes though the window directly on me. I sit up remember everything that happened yesterday. I see molly getting ready, she's already dressed in a long jumper dress and heels and is doing her hair when she sees me up.

"Morning tessa how are you" she asks taking a seat on the bed next to me. I shrug confused about my feelings.

"I don't know, I'm not going in today" I say and she hugs me.

"What happened with you and Hardin" she asks hesitating. I look down finding the pattern on the bedsheets more entertaining than usual.

" I found out he beat up Marcus and we had a fight" I said, I so want to be in his arms right know. She gets up with a smile on her face even though I just told her we had an argument. She hides a grin and starts to walk to the door but turns back and smiles looking like she knows something that I don't. she closes the door walking out blowing a kiss. I decided that I'm up and I get changed into some comfy cloths because I'm staying in.

Time goes by with me staring at the ceiling counting the lines when I hear a nock I get up and walk over checking in the mirror that I was looking decent. The nock comes again and I huff opening the door to Caleb.

"Caleb, oh I haven't seen you in ages" i day pulling him in a hug. He hugs back just as exited.

"Tess we saw each other a day ago" he says pulling out.

"I know now what can I do for you"i asks .

"Im stealing you" he says and doesn't say anything else after pulling me out to the car.

"What's happening" i asks concerned.

"Nothing you need to worry about know come we need to go somewhere" he tells me which makes me exited. We get in the car and drive while blasting loud music to mimic the sound of the engine. We are driving down the high way when I smell sea salt, we're near the beach. I get exited but Caleb turns to me to calm me down.

"Put this on" he hands me a cloth. I look at him weirdly.

"Why" I question.

"Don't ask just do" he tells me, I do what he says and lose all sense of sight. Only seeing darkness. I feel the car stop after me endlessly asking where he is taking me which he ignores making me annoyed. He opens my car door and helps me out holding my hands.

"This way"he says and holds my shoulders as I walk in the direction he takes me. I trip unsteady.

"Hey look we're your going"he jokes I fake laugh,

"Very funny, know are we nearly there" i asks I have no  idea what's happening. I feel the sand through my toes and i melt feeling the breeze hit me.

"Just....... wait a moment........ now" he says sounding distant like he's not behind me. I don't hesitate to pull the cloth off my eyes to see the sunset reflecting off the sea, it's so beautiful. I feel someone tap my shoulder. I figure out how it was by there presence, dark, mysterious. I turn around and not to my surprise hardin stands there, though he looks nervous and holds a punch of rose in his hand. I open my mouth but Hardin talks before me.

"Precious I'm so sorry, I know it was stupid to hurt Marcus and I regret it, I should've listened and trusted you I'm so sorry" he explains, looking at me desperately in need of forgiveness. I sign walk to steps and hook my arms around his neck making me go on my tiptoes. He engulfs me in his arms. I knew I couldn't stay mad at him and to be honest I missed his arms company more than I would've ever thought. 

"I forgive you" I say and pull away kissing his cheek. He smiles then pouts. I giggle at his face. He points to his lips pouting them out full. I giggle but kiss him. He picks me up and my legs rap around him and my hands trace though his hair.

"I love you Tess" Hardin surprises me by saying. I feel my heart beat rise increasingly in my chest as the same words repeat in my heat. That's when I knew I loved Hardin Scott.

"I love you" I say connecting our lips into a passionate kiss. My heart flutters.