10.

Caleb, I rush to him exited to tell him about Marcus and going bowling which I had never done before, I take my seat next to him and the class goes on before I got to say anything.

" do you know Marcus" I ask him when the teacher takes a break from talking. He turn to give me his whole attention.

"The new hot dude" he asks back I nod admit if that he is quite hot but he isn't my type. " what about him" Caleb continues to ask.

" we are going bowling and.." my words were cut off hearing the door open with a few rusty clicks from the hinges.

Hardin comes storming in with bruised knuckles. I look at him shocked then ripe them away before he can see me looking. But unfortunately he sits next to me.

"Tess" he whispers to try and get my attention. I ignore him and continue writing. "Tess" he continues to say. I ignore him the best I can but he pulls my pen from my hand.

"Hey give that back Hardin" I say trying not to yell.

"No now can we talk at some point"he asks and looks in my eyes.

"No now give it back" i says stern but he shakes his head. He's so annoying.

'"Hardin" I moan at him but he just giggles.

"Stop moaning my name tess, your gonna get kicked out" he says with a big smirk on his face.

"Shut up" I roll my eyes at him and he puts my pen in his pocket I reach down and get another. He's such a bitch.

Lesson continues and I ignore Hardin he keeps trying to get my attention soon it's the end and I pull Caleb up and we run out to meet Noah and Molly for lunch.

"Hello Noah, I heard your quite the romantic" i says as we approach him in the cafeteria. Molly sits on his lap and he kisses her forehead.

"Hey tess and I see molly filled you in on what we did, great"he huffs and molly perks his lips.

"Hey don't be annoyed tess is my bestie" molly tells him and they start kissing. When I hear a stern annoyed voice behind me.

"Tess-a with the A" Hardin says and scolds molly she just rolls her eyes. He sits down beside me and I get up which makes him look at me.

"Where you going Tess" he says with his smirk.

"To get food" i quickly say as I spot Marcus in the line, I walk to him leaving hardin with the cringe couple.

"Hey Marcus" I say and he hugs me.

"Hey what you getting"He asks

"I don't know what's there" i asks and he smiles at me, then sees something behind him and quickly grasp a taco and walks off. I huff and grab a water and turn to see angry Hardin . He's always mad. What's his problem.

"What's your problem" I ask paying for my water.

"My problem who was that with you a minute ago" he says annoyed still. Oh he's jealous, now I get it. But why would he be jealous of me.

"Someone's jealous" i stat and walk out of the cafeteria because break is nearly over and I have pe which I'm dreading.

"Hey you can't get away that fast you didn't answer me." He yells but I continue to walk but feel strong arms pull me into a classroom and pin me to the wall.

"Don't you dare ignore me" he shouts in my face. It's was Hardin, obviously. But I had never except him to shout at me.

"Hardin leave me the fuck alone" I say and try to get out of his gasp.

"Tess just tell me who that was"he shouts again which makes me flinch from him using his angry voice. But I won't back down he isn't going to talk to me like that.

"Why why would I tell you, you go around with many girls and I don't question it and why are  you even talking to me I thought I was pathetic." I shout which makes Hardin back away.

"That's what I thought" I get out of his gasp and turn to walk out but Hardin pulls me back around and with no hesitation he attaches his lips to mine.