38.

*mature content ahead just a warning*

"Blaargh" I hold onto the toilet lid as I throw up my organs again, I really shouldn't of drank that much, and to make it even worse I'm on a moving plane throwing up, the joy.

" baby, here" Hardin who has been holding back my hair for the last twenty minutes, holds out a flannel to wipe my mouth with which I do and a glass of water and tablets in the other. I thank him taking it and gulping down the water hoping it doesn't do a 360 on me and come back up.

Hardin insisted that we should leave the country for a little, I don't know where to but I trust him enough to know it wont put me in danger it's probably helping me more through it will confuse the stalker. I feel uneasy again even thinking about him. It seemed he was everywhere I looked. I don't remember much after Hardin put me in the car, I think I feel asleep from the amount of alcohol I consumed.

" ok 1...2...3.. up" hardin takes my arms as I get up leaning my body weight of anything but alcohol on him, the plane moves a little making us sway and tremble, he holds me right so I don't fall. I brush my teeth so the disgusting taste of vomit leaves my mouth. Hardin picks me up carrying me out of the bathroom to the private area. We have the special class seats only a couple comfy seat on each side but no one else is here, it's less embarrassing other then throwing up just just in the bathroom everyone on the plane will be using in the normal seats. having a gang leader for a boyfriend really does have its benefits. He sits with me on his lap. Rubbing my back softly. I ease into his arms loving the feeling of him arms around me.

" where are we going too" i ask curious to know where I will be living for the next through weeks.

" not saying, you will find out when we get there" he answers sharply placing sweet kisses along my jawline.

" why can't I know through it doesn't make sense just tell me" I say sulking in his lap, I am about to get up and go sit on another chair when he pushes me more down onto his lap making me squirm when I feel his bulge on my bottom, growing.

" it doesn't like when  you leave, neither do I so I suggest you calm down otherwise I won't reframe." He says every words slowly, his eyes filled with lush. I hide my face in his chest then realise we are on a place.

" you won't do anything, we are on a plane" I say waving him off going to stand up. He on the other hand has different idea, pushing me further down onto his bulge a shaky moan escapes me from it hitting just on my centre. I now straddle him with only his shirt over me, it falls down to my knee when standing but like this you can see a clear view of my soaked panty's from him crushing me down on him.

"Don't underestimate me Tess" his voice is husky and full off hunger. "I don't care where we are, I'll still have you screaming my name" my panty's soak even more at his deep voice whisper into my ear placing his lips on my sensitive spot once again, I moan louder than I expected, covering my mouth with my palm, Hardin pulls away, tutting his teeth seeing me do this.

" you do not silence them moans from me Tess, there music to my ears." he says leaving me to drop my hand, he crashes his lips to mine eager and full of passion. I fist my small hands in his hair making him moan, as I feel his hands exploring my every curve and His finger walking up the front of my knee to my top of my thigh slowly teasing but gently sending waves of tingles along my skin. His finger continues to trace my ever scar, stretch mark, imperfection that I once thought were flaws, his touch giving life and confidence to my body. Everything feels as through it has been forgotten in these blissful moments.

My now complete soak panty's can't lesson the throbbing of my centre, I've felt like this before but not this intense. His fingers vanish under the top, his finger tip glazing over my panty's his eyes darken.

" your so wet" he mimics the action making me squirm on his lap. He holds the end my top in his fist motion if it's alright to take off. I can't believe this is actually happening.

I nod and help him lift it over my head my chest on full display from my non covered boobs, and the scars and stretch marks across them. I look down at him to see his glaze not on my boobs which surprised me, but staring into my eyes, any other man would die to see boobs for free, but somehow it give me butterflies to that he doesn't always think of just my body rather looking into my eyes to see if I am okay with this intense situation. My face reddens and I place my face in his neck to which he does the same, our breathes calm to a steady melody.

" your beautiful Tess, don't forget this" he hums into my ear pulling my entire body closer crushing my boobs to his chest he kisses sweetly the side of my neck to the front where I lean my head back giving him entire access. His head disappearing down to my chest to capture my nipples between his teeth. Our body's move against each other, breathing heavier.
My moans and his grunts melodies together into an orchestra of blissful pleasure soon come to an end when a thick accented voice speak through plane, to which we just now notice had stopped moving.

" oh... well... isn't this a way to be greeted to my son after not seeing him in years"