15.

*Tessa view*
I woke up to a heavy body on me. I open my eyes not remember for a second where I was then I see Hardin leaning on my chest his bare skin against mine and his arm around my waist. I manage to get my phone on the bedside without waking him up. I see the time is 11, I need to get up, we have obviously missed school but I have to revise I have some test next week. I rub Hardin's back and part him to get up but he just groans and tightens his grip on me. Hardin is the worse to get up, I remember the time molly poured water on him. I get an idea, I start to kiss his neck and his head snaps up and I giggle, but he smashes his lips to mine quickly still with his eyes closed and the kiss deepens and hardin wakes up. I pull away and hardin whimpers from the lose of my lips on his. He pouts and I laugh a kiss his nose softly.

"Good morning handsome" I say in a very unattractive morning voice.

"Good morning precious" he squeezes me closer and I laugh and try to pull him off me.

"Hardin I need to get ready and shower" I say and he holds me tighter and then eventually let's me go and I get up and go to the bathroom, looking into the mirror and smile at how red I am, the things that boy does to me. I hear a knock at the door and I open it to a nearly awake Hardin holding some cloths.

"Here's some cloths" he hands to me sleepy. I giggle at him and take them

"Thank you" I say and am about to close the door when Hardin stops it.

"Can I join please" he asks with a sad face.

"Nope sorry but your gonna have to wait" I say and close the door and get in the shower.

After the shower I get changed , he gave me a black track suit that was very baggy on me but that ok it was really warm. I walk out and see him on his phone siting on the edge of his bed. He looks up at me and smile , his dimples show.

"Your so cute"I run over and he opens his arms and I jump on him to push him down but he doesn't move he's like a rock. I kiss his lips and he doesn't kiss back, I look at him and he looks annoyed.
What did I do.

"What's the matter" i asks concerned.

"Don't call me cute, I'm not cute" he says trying to asked cool. I don't want to piss him off so I just giggle and hold both his cheeks in my hands.

"Whatever you say"I says and we kiss and he flips me over deepening the kiss and holding my waist down to the bed. I pull away long enough to say.

"Hardin you need to shower and change" I say and push his body off me, he groans and walks into the bathroom pouting. I sit going through my phone when I hear crashing down stairs like plates being shattered. I walk down and the noise is coming from the kitchen. I hide behind the door but peaking though a bite to see 4 tall attractive boys with shirts and ties on but they look angry, one of them have a gun in there hands, what are they gonna do. All of a sudden I see a middle aged man on the floor bleeding. He try's to crawl away to the door where I am. I see him his eyes are dark hidden with fear and torture.

Bang

Bang

The gun shots pierce through my ears as I see the mans life being sucked out of him. I stand there in silence for a few seconds thinking. Is this what Hardin said about him being dangerous but this is too far him and his so called friend that I don't know kill people. Is he going to kill me. That man probably had a family a wife and a life. I need to get out of this place my head is hurting and I can't think straight in this mansion. I hear footsteps coming to the door and I sprint to the living and through to the door and run out holding in sobs. I hear people yelling but I just run out the front yard, I forgot the gate.

"Damit " I mutter in frustration. I look back and see the boys coming out the front door I turn back to the gate and hope my athlete side is ready to work. I run up to the gate climb up and over, jumping on the concrete scraping my hand, some blood falls but I continue to run, not looking back.

--------------

I stopped running when I was further away and kept walking scared and try to call molly, it keeps declining, she must be in bed. Just as I'm about to put the phone away it starts to ring.
*on the phone*

Molly- Tessa where are you, you didn't come back last night, Caleb said he dropped you off.

Tessa- I know I'm sorry, it's really confusing, I went with Hardin then slept then dead man and blood, then I'm running for my life.

molly- tessa what are you talking about where are you?

Tess- I will tell you everything I just don't know where I am. I was running and got lost.

Molly- ok is there anything around you that could tell me and idea where you are.

I look around and in the distance I see a dim light of a sign I walk faster until I get to see it and it's bobs.

Tess- molly I'm at bobs, the restaurant please come get me I'm exhausted.

Molly- I'll be there soon Tessa

She hangs up and I sit on the curb out side the entrance, I didn't want to go in there so I stayed by the entrance and waited for molly, I am so tired from running. I look down at my cut on my hand and put pressure on it to stop the bleeding and eventually a car pulls up in front of me. The door to the passenger side opens and molly is siting in the driver seat.

'Tessa omg what happened common get in' she says bad I get in and put my seat belt.

'Tessa what happened to you' she asks but I'm to distracted with my thoughts, I other think everything and soon I felt all my feelings coming to the surface. I sit there in shock with tears coming down my face but not bothering to wipe them. Molly doesn't push anything she drive me back to our dorm and puts me in my bed me still in shock. I know it's 12 now but I need to nap I need to forget that ever happened. Plus I'm exhausted from running basically a marathon for my life.