3

| m i c h a e l |

"Babe. Let's go shopping." Courtney whispered in my ear.

"Alright." I sighed, and kissed her cheek. She smiled, and pulled me from the bus. We walked down the street, and came to a nearby mall. She grabbed my hand, and pulled me closer to her as I saw some fans approaching us.

"Michael. Not now." She snapped.

"Now how would you feel if you see your favorite band member, for the first, and probably only time, and they tell you to go away."

"Whatever. Just give me your credit card." she said, and I pulled out my wallet. I handed her the little blue card, and she smiled as the fans came to me.

"Hey guys." I said, and they started smiling. "Hi Michael." One of them finally said. "Can we have a picture?" the one with blue hair asked. "Of course." I said and smiled. She handed me her phone, and we took a picture with her smiling, and I had my sunglasses on with my tongue out.

The girl that was with her, came up to me, and we took one on her phone too. They looked about 15, and they seemed pretty cool.

"Thank you." She said, and I smiled, and kissed both of their cheeks. "No problem." I said.

"Are the rest of the guys here?" one asked curiously. "Nope. Just me." I said, and they nodded. "Can you guys follow me on twitter, and Instagram?" The blue haired girl asked. "Of course." I said, and took the sharpie out of my pocket that I keep incase I have to sign something.

They both wrote their twitter and Instagram names on my arm. "I'll see you guys later." I said, and gave them each a hug before they waved goodbye to me.

I started to walk towards Body Central, where I knew Courtney would be. I took my sunglasses off, and entered the small store, walking through the racks of clothes.

I watched as Courtney pretty much flirted with some guy right in front of me, but I really don't care.

She's not Luke.

"Babe. I'm not feeling good. I wanna go home." I said once the guy walked away.

"Michael. You promised you'd take me shopping." She said, slightly angry. "I didn't promise anything. Can you just call me when you're done?" I whined. "No. Michael just stay."

--

6 hours and $400 later, we finally arrived back at the bus. It was past 10:00 pm, and I was beyond tired. We walked inside, and it seemed like everybody had gone to bed, except for Luke, who was sitting on the couch watching spongebob. How cute.

"I'm gonna go to bed." Courtney said, kissing my lips, and walking to the bunk we had for two.

I sighed, and plopped down on the couch beside Luke. "How was shopping?" He asked in a quiet voice. I groaned, and kicked off my shoes. "Horrible." I whispered, and laid my head down on his lap. He turned off the lamp, and ran his hand through my hair. "How bad?" He asked. "Well. Not too bad. We only spent $400 this time. But she got mad at me for meeting some fans, and then she flirts with a guy right in front of me, and after like three hours of walking around, I was tired and hungry and I wanted to cry." I whined quietly.

We stayed silent, and he scooted down to lay beside me. He wrapped his arms around me, and laid his head on my chest. "What are you doing? you broke up with me." I said quietly. "Yeah. I broke up with you because I didn't wanna be hidden all the time. That doesn't mean I can't comfort you when you need it." He said quietly, and I smiled, snuggling closer to him.