12

| m i c h a e l |

The next day, we all decided to hang out in my hotel room, and play video games.

We invited Luke, but he said no. I didn't argue, and just set up the xbox. We decided to just play Left for Dead. Once we were all in there and playing, we finally started talking.

"You know, I never thought Luke would do something like this." Calum said, and I agreed. "He's so innocent. I bet he's never even seen a vagina." I said, and they all laughed. "But he's gay. It just makes no sense that he would do that to you, Courtney." I said, and glanced over at her.

"Probably to get back at one of you for something." She said, and it knew it was probably to get back at me for something. I just don't know what he wanted to get back at me for. I swung my foot, and it hit something damp. I looked under the bed and saw Luke's red Blink 182 shirt. I picked it up, and it was wet. "Why is Luke's shirt in here, and why is it wet?" I asked.

"Because when he started saying stuff to me, I threw water at him to get him away. After I threw it on him, he took it off, and threw it on the ground." She said, and I nodded. "But you said, you were sitting on the bed, and he just randomly started taking his clothes off. You never said that you threw water at him." Calum said skeptically.

She huffed, "Drop it! I hate talking about this!"

Right then, I heard a knock at the door. I got up, and opened it, seeing Luke. The game was paused as he walked in. His eyes were brimmed red again, just like they have been every time I see him now. "I-I-I'm sorry if y-you don't want me h-here but I got l-lonely." He said nervously, and I shook my head, letting him in.

"hey Luke. Why is your shirt wet?" I asked him, and pointed to the red shirt I put by the door. "She threw water at me." He said. I pulled him into the bathroom, but I didn't shut the door. "Will you tell me the truth, Luke, if I listen to you?" I asked, and he nodded quickly. "Okay. Tell me what happened."

"The only reason she asked you how long it would take you to get back is so she'd know how long she'd have to set up her stupid plan. Right when you left, she threw water on my shirt, causing me to take it off. I just laid back in bed because I was too lazy to get another shirt. She was looking out of the peep hole the entire time to see if you were out there. Once she saw Calum, she took her clothes off, except for her underwear, really fast, and laid in my bed under the blankets with me. I tried getting up, but she dug her stupid claws into my side, and it really hurt, so when I fell on top of her, she started saying things like: don't touch me there, and she started fake crying." He said quietly, keeping his gaze on my chest.

"Why can't you look me in the eyes and tell me that?" I asked.

He looked up. "I didn't do it Michael." He said, and crossed his arms over his stomach.

"Look.." He whispered, pulling up his shirt. I did see four little nail marks that were still in his skin. "...I would never lie to you, Michael." He whispered again, and I sighed. I stepped out of the bathroom, and called Courtney in there. "What?" she asked once she got in there. "Tell me what Luke did to you."

"He had me cornered so I threw water at him. Then he made me take off my clothes and lay on my bed, Michael. There's really not that much to it." She said bluntly.

"We weren't on your bed." Luke said back, and she glared over at him.

"Courtney tell me what's going on." I said, but she stayed silent, just staring at me with a look that could kill. "She can't tell you what's going on because she lied."

She slowly turned her body towards Luke, and her hand flew across his face. He didn't seem to care though. "For the past three days, my best friends have hated me, and I've been treated like crap just because you lied!" He yelled at her.

"Michael he's lying." She sighed.

"Why would I abuse someone like that when I've had it done to me?! It's not fun, and I wouldn't do it to anybody. I wouldn't even touch the skankiest fake bįtch, like you. I hate you, but I would never do that!" He yelled, and I could tell he meant every word he said.

He angrily stormed from the room, and Courtney and I was left standing there. "Were done." I said bluntly, and she rolled her eyes. "Like I care." She mumbled, walking back out to the room. She started packing her stuff, and the guys looked beyond confused.

"Luke didn't do it."