19

L u k e

I stood in a line with the boys as we waited for the first meet and greet person.

A group of four teenage girls walked in, and I smiled as they ran past me to hug all of the other boys but me. I didn't let it get to me, but just awkwardly smiled until it was time to take the picture.

The next group of friends came in, and I said hi, but got no response as they completely ignored me.

Michael seemed to be the center of attention here because they all thought I didn't give him enough attention myself like he apparently wants.

"Michael, no matter what that douche bag says, I promise you're not ugly." One girls said. I crossed my arms as I looked at them. They all had fake lips, boobs, butts, and their eyebrows look like they're drawn on with sharpie. Not only were they fake, they were mean.

We went to take the picture before another one stopped me.

"Literally, get out of this picture, rápist." She said, and I awkwardly walked behind the camera as they all smiled, and kissed all the guys cheeks except for mine. Once they left, I just decided to stay behind the camera. Nobody here wants me anyway.

"Babe. Come here." Michael said as the next group walked in. I shook my head, and looked down at my shoes.

"But these girls want you in the picture, right?" He asked and they all awkwardly looked at each other. I obviously was not wanted.

"I'm okay." I said quietly, and looked back down.

After those girls left, Michael asked for a short break.

"Luke what's up?" He asked, and hugged me tightly. "None of them want me there. I'm okay with just sitting this meet and greet out if it makes them happy." I said, and He kissed my forehead.

"I'm so sorry. I wish none of this would've ever happened." He whispered, and then they had to start back up. I stayed behind the camera, quietly watching as they met their fans.