6

| l u k e |

I told them that I didn't wanna go all the way, but we could just play around.

We all walked to a secluded part of the beach that had big rocks everywhere.

My mind was fuzzy and I giggled as I walked with the hot college guys. "How old are you sweetie?"

"I'm 18." I said, and leaned onto him.

"Perfect." He said, and kissed my neck once.

"I have an idea." I said, and they all looked at me.

"I should call Michael while you guys are playing with me. He'll be totally jealous." I slurred and laughed.

--

| m i c h a e l |

"Where is Luke? Were leaving in five minutes!" Our tour manager asked. "I have no idea." I sighed. Ashton tried calling him seven times, but he never picked up.

I heard my phone ringing and I ran over to it.

Luke.

I ran to the back of the bus where it was quieter. I pressed accept, and put it to my ear.

"Luke where are you? Were l-" I was cut off my the sound of Luke's moan. My eyes widened, and my jaw dropped. I heard more people. There had to be at least four other.

I heard Luke release an almost pornographic moan, and that went strait to my pants. "Luke. We have to go." I sighed.

"I love you Michael." He giggled, and released another moan.

"Luke where are you?" I asked slightly angry now. We needed to leave.

"I'm at the beach with really cute guys. They're so nice, Mikey. They love playing with me, just like you used to." He laughed.

"Luke if anybody finds out about this then you're in deep shît." I said angrily.

"But you won't tell them where I'm at, right?" He asked in a flirty tone, and let out a string of moans.

"We need to come get you." I said, and hung up.

I walked back into the living area, and everybody was talking angrily, wanting to leave.

"Drive to the beach please." I said, and they all looked up at me.

"Michael were missing Luke, and you think were just gonna have a midnight stroll on the-" "He's at the damn beach, Ashton." I said louder.

I sat down, and Courtney came over to me. She sat on my lap, and whispered sweet nothings in my ear. Something she had never done, but it's what I needed right now.

The bus fell silent, and we all drove to the beach. Once we were there about twenty minutes later, I got out, and Ashton and Calum followed me.

We started to walk to a part of the beach where nobody was. It was just past the pier, and there were rocks all around us.

"What is he even doing here?" Calum asked.

I sighed. I wanted to say that he's getting fûcked by more than one guy because he's such a slut, but I knew that wasn't what really had happened. "He's lonely." I whispered, and finally saw a group of guys laying on a big blanket. They were all pretty much spread out, except for Luke and two guys cuddled up in the middle. They were all dressed, but just sleeping. One was snuggled into Luke's back, being the big spoon, and the other had his hand on Luke's waist, and Luke's head was laying on his chest. I carefully walked through the group of guys.

"Luke." I whispered, and shook him. He sat up slowly, causing the other guy that was being the big spoon to wake up, too.

"Michael?" He asked and wiped his eyes.

"We've got to go. Now." I said, and pulled him up with me.

"Bye Alex." He said, and kissed the guys cheek.

"Babe. Wait. Come here." Alex said, and Luke sat back next to him.

"I'm sorry for what happened earlier, and if you're regretting it now, but call me sometime. I really like you, Luke." He said, causing Luke to smile.

I watched impatiently as the Alex guy wrote on Luke's hand.

Once they finally said goodbye, we all started walking back in silence.

"I'm sorry I called you when..yeah. I was uh, drunk." He said awkwardly, and scratched his arm.

I shook my head, and scoffed, and just let Ashton do the speaking for all of us.

"Luke. You have no idea how worried we all were about you. We should've left two hours ago! Instead you go have sex with like 5 guys on a beach? You disrespected yourself, and all of us-"

"Shut up Ashton." Luke mumbled, stubbornly.

"No! You have to be responsible enough to be in a band instead of running off and getting drunk just whenever you want!" Ashton yelled.

Luke stayed silent, walking in front of us.

The bus came in to view and I saw Luke stop. "Are they gonna all start screaming at me?" He asked. "Probably." I said, opening the bus door. He stepped in with his head down.

The bus fell silent when he stepped in, and disappointed and angry looks were shot at him. "One more time Luke, and you will be on probation, and will not be able to do things outside of performances." One of the tour managers said, and he nodded, shoving his hands in his pockets, and walking back towards his bunk.

"What the hell were you even doing?" Courtney asked in a disgusted voice.

"Getting more dīck than you ever will." He said, and she gasped.