20

L u k e

There's only one thing worse than being asked to sit out of a meet and greet, and that's being booed off of the stage.

It was time for me and the boys to go out, and Michael gave me a good luck kiss before we went out.

They all ran out before me, and once I ran to my spot, people actually started booing me. I shook it off and played my guitar part, walking over to Michael.

"Go sing lead." I said quietly as Calum sang his solo.

"No! Luke just go back!" He said, as if he were mad I even came over to him.

When I started singing, people started booing. Not even one week ago all these people loved me. I don't get it.

I stopped singing, and took off my guitar, setting it on its stand.

"Luke! Wait!" I heard Michael say, and the rest of the music stopped. I looked back and shook my head. I couldn't stay out here and humiliate myself in front of people who just hate me.

He walked over, and grabbed my hand before I could leave.

All four of us walked to the front of the stage, and I was in the middle with Calum.

"How disrespectful." Michael said into the microphone. I shook his arm, but he didn't look at me.

"You know, this is Luke's dream. It's his dream to stand here in front of you and do what he loves most, but you guys won't even let him on the stage without him feeling bad about himself." He said, and I wiped my eyes.

"Over the last few days, you've made Luke hate himself for things he never did. He never calls me anything mean. It was just a joke. And he has never sexually abused Courtney. She just likes drama and attention. Luke is the sweetest guy on the planet. He cares about every single one of you. Luke hasn't done anything wrong. He doesn't deserve this." Michael said, and I hid in his shoulder.

"Be brave, Luke." He whispered, and ran one hand through my hair.

"Kiss me." I whispered, and he smiled, turning to me.

"You know I love you more than anything, right?" He said quietly. I heard the crowd die down.

"I love you more than anything." I whispered before he took my face between his hands. He wiped my tears, and pressed his lips on to mine, and the noise level increased immediately.

He pulled my waist onto his, and picked me up, holding my upper thighs so I stayed on him.