15

Luke's POV.

Me and Michael laid in bed, and just silently enjoyed each others presence until I decided to speak up.

"You know I really love you, right?" I asked, and he nodded. "I really love you too." He whispered, nuzzling his head into my neck. I felt his place gentle kisses all over it, and I sighed in content. I slowly ran my hand through his hair as he kissed up and down my neck, softly sucking on a sweet spot.

"M-Michael. We have a show tomorrow. We- uh- we need to g-go to bed." I whispered, tugging on his hair a little. When he didn't stop, I didn't argue. I arched my back, and threw my head back further into the pillow. His hands held my back up while I felt shivers run down my spine.

"Let's go to bed." He whispered in my neck, laying me all the way back down.

I snuggled into his side, and his arm wrapped around me.

-

We woke up at 6:30 the next morning, which was something I was not happy about. I've always been grumpy in the morning and now I'm giving Michael a hard time.

"Lucas. Get out of bed!" He yelled from the bathroom. I groaned, and ignored what he said.

I felt someone pull on my feet, so I grabbed the headboard. "Luke! Get out of bed! Were leaving in 30 minutes!" He ordered, but I wouldn't budge. "I don't wanna!" I argued. Unfortunately, Michael was stronger than me, so he pulled me off of the bed, and carried me by my waist to the bathroom. He sat me up on the counter, and I frowned.

"Why do we have to get up so early?" I whined. "Why do you have to whine so much?" He asked in a mocking voice, so I just glared at him. He wiped my face off, and handed me my tooth brush. I slowly brushed my teeth while Michael finished getting ready a lot faster than I was.

Once we were done, we got to the empty venue for a sound check that took so much longer than I wanted it to. The All Time Low guys were gonna be hanging out with us after the show, but they were already here, and Michael was talking with them while I secretly watched the stadium fill up.

"Forty seconds, guys!" Jason yelled, so I put my guitar on. I saw Michael walk over to me, so I smiled. "Are you gonna come out to the fans?" I asked quietly. "I don't know yet." He whispered, but I nodded. "You've already done enough by coming out to the guys. If you don't want to, it's okay." I said, and he nodded. "I love you." I whispered. "I love you too." he said and smiled, walking out before me.

We got through the first few songs great, but we all laugh, and I genuinely smiled when I heard Michael yell "I'm gay." That's a pretty subtle way to come out, I guess.

"Prove it! Prove it! Prove it!" The crowd erupted in a chant for Michael. He laughed, and looked down. "Where's Jack?" He asked into the microphone, and the crowed laughed, and cheered at the same time, but I just stood there confused. "Why do you need Jack?" I asked, not realizing the mic picked it up, as I saw Mr. Barakat himself walk out.

I walked over to Calum quickly, "What's he need Jack for?" I asked, and Calum just stood there with his mouth open, looking at me sympathetically. I turned around, and saw Michael and Jack kiss. The crowd went ballistic, but I just stood there with a fake smile coating my face.

I walked back over to my spot, and once all the madness over Michael and Jack went down, we finished up the show. We did fine. I didn't break down this time, although I really wanted to. He wasn't brave enough to announce us, but he was okay with kissing some other guy. I just don't get it.

Once the show was over, everyone was congratulating Michael on coming out, but I just ran back to the dressing room. I thought it was empty, but once I started breaking, someone started talking. "Luke? Dude what's wrong?" I heard. I looked up, and saw Jack and Alex walking towards me. I shook my head. "It's nothing. I swear." I said quietly, and heard the door open. I looked over and saw the guys walk in. It fell dead silent.

"You hate me don't you?" I heard Michael's voice ask. "No." I whispered. "Luke I'm sorry." He whispered, and stepped closer to me as everyone else backed off a little. "I don't get it, Michael. Am I embarrassing to be in a relationship with? Is that why you won't tell anyone? Is that why you kissed someone else besides your own damn boyfriend?" I asked, and he sighed.

"How do you think the whole crew would take it if they know were together? They'd probably make us break up, so we don't break up the whole band one day." He said, and I shook my head. "You could've at least told me you were gonna kiss Jack instead of letting me stand in the middle of the stage and look like an idiot. I was standing there with my stupid smile, waiting for you to kiss me, and announce us. The look on my face as I saw you kiss Jack probably gave it away that Im in love you." I said quieter, crossing my arms over my stomach.

"Hey. Don't do that." He whispered, taking my arms away. I was gonna ask him why he did that, but he slammed my back on the wall before I could say anything. I felt his lips on mine, and I couldn't help but kiss him back. "I love you so much, and I want to protect you in every way possible, and I didn't want you to hurt anymore if the crew told us to break up." He said, and looked down at me seriously. I nodded, and he wiped the tears that still lingered under my eyes. "Don't cry anymore." He whispered, and I nodded.

"I really didn't mean to upset you this much." He continued, and I smiled to show him that I'm okay.