16

Michaels POV.

We were back on the bus and now we are going to L.A.

It's gonna take a while to get there, and nights on the bus were my favorite. Now, Luke occupied Courtney's spot in my big bunk, and i was so much happier with him there.

"Hey Luke? You know that I really am sorry for what I did today, right?" I asked, and he nodded his head against my shoulder. "I know, and it's okay." He said quietly. I held his skinny body closer to mine, and tucked my head into his neck. I felt his hand run through my hair, and then he rolled over. He straddled my waist, and placed his lips onto my neck. "Babe wait.." I whispered, and he pulled off. I rolled over on top of him, and he looked up to me. "I don't deserve that." I said, and he tilted his head.

"I've put you through so much. I don't deserve to even have you laying here with me." I said, and kissed his cheek several times.

I laid back down, and he laid his head on my shoulder. "I love you so much." He whispered and drew shapes on my chest.

We laid there in silence until I heard Ashton and calum.

"Luke and Michael have been asleep for a while. It's only 12:00 though." He said. He must be doing a keek or live stream or something.

I ignored him, and turned me and Luke around. Luke's back was pressed to my chest, and he faced the bunk curtain. I was getting quite sleepy, and I knew Luke was probably asleep already I pushed my hand up his shirt, and rubbed his stomach in slow circles. He's told me he likes it before when he was half asleep, not exactly sure what he was telling me.

"Michael I'm coming in!" I heard Ashton's voice say, and I playfully groaned, not bothering to move away from Luke. I wanna be honest with the fans, and I know Luke has wanted too for a long time, but I'm not gonna reveal that were boyfriends.

"That's where Luke is. Should've known." Calum said.

"As you can see, we've made it to the Muke bunk." Ashton said, and let the camera see us.

"Shh. Luke's asleep." I said quietly, and kissed his temple.

"I'm on YouNow, Michael, and the comment section is blowing up!" Ashton laughed, and handed me the computer.

I read through some of the comments, and laughed.

"No. We're not dating. We can't." I said, and the comments came faster and faster.

"Yes, allison_xx, I am implying that I want to date Luke." I said, and scrolled through more comments.

"I think I'll just leave the laptop with you two." Ashton said, and walked off.

"No Luke doesn't want to date me. He says I'm too ugly." I joked, but some people didn't seem to get the joke.

"Guys, I was just kidding. Luke never called me ugly." I laughed, and laid my head on his. I felt Luke stir around, and he cuddled further into my chest. "Michael, hold me." He mumbled with his eyes closed. I smiled, and wrapped my free arm around his waist.

I kissed his temple again and replied to a few more people.