4

| l u k e |

I knew this would be a mistake. Courtney makes me so mad when she purposely gets Michael to do all lovey-dovey things to her while I'm in the room. It's almost as if she knows I want him. She knows I need him.

I thought breaking up with him would push all of the thoughts of Michael away, but I'm deeper in love than I thought I was. She can't have Michael. She doesn't deserve Michael. She doesn't even know Michael like I do.

Everyone was sitting in the living area of the bus, and I angrily tapped my foot on the floor, and sat with my arms crossed. I was questioned several times: 'Are you Okay?' 'Yeah.'

I wanted to rip Courtney's head off right then and there when she slung a leg over Michael's lap, and kissed him softly.

"I love you." He said first.

"I love you, too." She said back.

I glared at her, and then at Michael. "I love you." I whispered to myself, but referred it to Michael. I saw her look back at me, and smirk.

"No PDA." Ashton said bluntly.

"Finally someone said it." I groaned, and Courtney smirked at me. "Aw poor Luke. Are you jealous of Michael?" She asked, and giggled. I rolled my eyes and mocked her annoying laugh. "You wish."

"I don't wish." She said, and I rolled my eyes yet again at her attitude. "Aren't you just a ball of sunshine?" I said sarcastically, and she glared at me. "Shut up Luke. You so want me." She spat. "I don't want your crusty vagina." I sneered, and stood up. "Aw Mikey. Keep me away from Luke." She whined. "Aw Mikey.." I mocked, and she stood up. I felt the sting of her hand across my cheek. I laughed lowly, and looked back up to her. "Courtney? What the hell?" Michael asked, and she turned and sat in the spot I was previously in. I gritted my teeth together angrily, and glared at her.

If she takes my seat, it guess I'll take hers. I walked over to Michael and straddled his lap. I grabbed his face and smashed my lips onto his hearing gasps, even one from Michael. He didn't kiss back, but I felt myself being pushed away from him. My back came into contact with the floor, and I regretted everything when I saw Michael standing above me.

"What the fûck, Luke?" He yelled, and I stood up. Everyone was silent, and I stood up in front of him. I felt a rough hit come across my face, knocking my head to the side. The taste of blood immediately filled my mouth, and I heard Ashton and Calum start yelling at Michael.

I ran to the bathroom, and held a towel to my lip. I climbed into my bunk, and closed the curtain behind me. I laid down, facing the wall, and silently cried.

I didn't have to mess everything up. She just made me mad.

"Luke?" I heard a voice ask.

"Y-Yeah?" I asked, and I felt the curtain being opened. "You okay?" Calum asked.

I didn't respond, simply because I just didn't wanna lie to Calum.

He crawled in beside me, and cuddled into my back.

"Tell me what's going on." He said quietly. I sighed, and closed my eyes, snuggling further into him. "I've liked Michael for a long time. Like since sophomore year, and I guess she just made me mad." I said, and I felt him nod.

I turned around, and cuddled into his chest. "Is he mad at me?" I asked, already knowing the answer. "I think so. He didn't seem too happy." Calum sighed. "He didn't have to hit me, though." I whimpered, and felt Calum's hand rub my back. "Luke it'll be okay."

"No Calum. I love him." I cried.