33

| m i c h a e l |

"Finally." Luke whispered as we pulled up to the 5sos house.

Once the doors were unlocked, I hugged Luke tightly. Ashton and Calum we to visit their families, but all I care about right now is getting Luke home.

"I'm so happy to be home." He said, and buried his head in my neck to plant a small kiss there.

I pulled all of our stuff into the house, and then pulled him up the stairs.

"I wanna cuddle, Mikey." He said, and I looked back to see a pout on his lips.

"You're so freaking adorable.." I whispered, and he smiled, and looked down as I kissed the top of his head.

Neither of us could wait to finally be back in our own bed, so we both raced to the room, and jumped on the bed at the same time. He giggled, and pulled me down to lay beside him.

I held him closely, and kissed his forehead.

"I'm so happy." He laughed, and smiled from ear to ear. I peppered his face with kisses, glad to know that he's finally okay. I'm so glad I have my Luke back. The funny, adorable, quirky boy who doesn't take no for an answer.

I laid down with my back on the bed, and pulled him on top of me. I held his hands, and pushed them up, helping him to sit up straight on my stomach. He laughed, and tried leaning down to kiss me, but I would push his hands up so he couldn't reach.

"Mikey..." He whined, and gave me big, innocent eyes. "What?" I asked as if I didn't already know. "I wanna kiss you." He said, and I shook my head. He scooted down, and pressed his bum to my crotch. "Please?" He asked, and pouted his lips.

I shook my head again.

He rolled his hips, causing my breath to get caught in my throat. "Now? I'll give you a present.." He said, and I groaned, letting his hands go so he could lean down to kiss my lips. He pulled the blankets up over us, and went under them, laying between my legs.

I felt his small hands pull my basketball shorts and boxers down. I sighed as he took me completely in without any warning or struggle. I reached down, and pushed his head completely down, thrusting up into his mouth.

He started to show signs of struggle, but he hasn't pinched my leg like he would if he was in pain. "Just another minute, Princess." I said, and pulled out, laying him down on the bed with his face up.

"Yes, Daddy." He whispered, and my head snapped over to him, but he just gave me the most innocent expression in the world. I sat him up against the headboard, and got level with his mouth. I thrusted into his mouth as fast as I could, and stared down into his eyes as he looked up at me.

I finished, and my cum slipped down his chin, but swallowed the rest.

"I want you." He whispered, and that was enough to turn me on again.