13

| m i c h a e l |

The whole crew stood by Luke's door. We all owed him an apology.

Jason knocked on the door, and everyone stood behind him. The door opened, and I saw Luke standing there with tears falling down his face. I'm tired of seeing him cry.

"Hey bud." Jason said, and Luke opened his door further, standing fully in front of us now. He looked so small.

I saw him nervously itching his leg, and I frowned. I was used to him doing that in sophomore year. I know exactly what it means, and I know exactly what he did.
I saw him look at me, and i looked at him sympathetically once he knew that I knew he had hurt himself.

"What's going on?" He asked quietly, wiping his eyes.

"Courtney left. She's going back home. Do you want to go back to your room?" Jason asked, and Luke nodded. We waited while he quickly got his stuff. He grabbed his black duffel bag, and penguin and walked out. He shut the door behind him, and I wrapped an arm around his shoulder. "I'm so sorry." I whispered, and he smiled. "It's okay. It was a misunderstanding. I get it." He whispered back.

He was given apologies the whole way to our room, but he forgave everyone. That's why I love Luke: he's understanding and forgives everyone. He doesn't hold a grudge.

We got back to our room, and he threw his bag down. "I'm sorry I was so mean to you." I whispered, and locked the door. He shrugged. "It's okay, Michael." He said, and I placed my hands on his hips. He looked up at me, and I whispered, "Let me make it up to you."

"What?" He asked, but I smiled, and locked my lips on his neck. His hands roamed around my back, and he pulled himself closer to me. I pulled my shirt off quickly, and he did the same as me. I pushed him down onto the bed, and walked over to the window. I pulled the curtains closed, and turned off the lamp.

We both slipped off our jeans, and I walked over to the drawer. I pulled out lube and a condom. I slipped my hands in my boxers, and got prepared while Luke took off his boxers, and laid under the blankets. I walked over to the bed, and ran my hand up Luke's back. The blankets laid right above his bum, and I straddled him. I coated three fingers in lube, and inserted one into him slowly. I sigh left his lips, and he spread his legs out a little more. I added another one, and kissed his back. I added the last one, and he squirmed around.

"Are you ready?" I asked, and he nodded. I moved the blanket down, and slowly inserted myself. I laid my chest to his back, and pulled the blanket over us. I grabbed both of his hands, and tangled our fingers together. I pinned them above his head, and I heard him sigh in content. "I love you, Luke." I whispered, and kissed his neck again. I sucked on his sweet spot while he let out very quiet moans. I moved inside of him very softly and slowly. I kissed down his back, and back up to his ear.

"You're beautiful Luke, and i don't ever want you to hurt yourself." I whispered, brushing my fingers over his cut thighs. I tangled our fingers back together, and thrusted deeper into him.

The rest of our night was spent making love to each other, and sharing kisses.

-

The next day, we had all day in the hotel to just do whatever.

Once Luke woke up, I logged into our 5sos account on Instagram. I took a picture of Luke sitting up in the white bead spread, with a huge smile on his face, while he stretched his arms to the ceiling.

Why is this kid in my bed? - Mikey

After it was posted, I kept getting comments, mostly saying: muke af

I'm muke af

He stood up, and walked over to me, wrapping his arms around my waist, hugging me tightly. I turned off my phone, and pulled him into the bathroom. I already had our towels in there, so I just started our water. He got undressed, and I did the same once I adjusted the water.

When I got in there, Luke was already washing his hair. We both finished, and stepped out together. I wrapped a towel around his skinny body and put one around my waist.

We had both gotten dressed in sweatpants. I put a red jumper on, and Luke threw on one of my sweaters. We were about to walk to Calum and Ashton's room, but I pushed him against the hotel room door before he opened it. I pressed my forehead to his and smiled when he looked up at me. "I love you so much." I whispered, and ran my fingers over his cheek. "I'm coming out. For you." I continued, and his arms instantly wrapped around my neck, pulling me into a hug.

"No matter what happens, it'll always just be me and you." He whispered, and I smiled, placing a kiss on his temple. "I love you so so so so much, and ignore whatever negative things they might say about our relationship because it doesn't matter what they think as long as were happy together, right?" He whispered in my ear, and I nodded. "Right."