7

| m i c h a e l |

I honestly felt bad for Luke. That doesn't seem like something he would ever do. If I talk to him though, I might make him more upset.

Right now I was laying in my bunk, staring up at the one above me. Courtney was laying with her back facing me. Even though my bunk was big enough for both of us, I scooted over to get as close to her as possible. I slung an arm over her side, and snuggled my head into her back.

I heard a sniffle, followed by a small whimper. I could tell whoever it was is trying to keep quiet. I slowly crawled over Courtney, not wanting to wake her, and I stood up. I looked in all the bunks, and the only person missing was Luke. We were currently parked, and the bus driver was resting too on the couch. We were getting our hotel tomorrow.

I opened up the bathroom door, and saw Luke sitting against the shower with his hand covering his mouth, trying to stay quiet. His face was red, and tears were spilling from his eyes. I shut the door behind me, and quickly sat down beside him. "Luke? Tell me what's wrong." I said quietly, sitting criss cross and facing him. He shook his head, and sobbed quietly into his hands.

"I'm really sorry, Michael." He cried. "About what?" I asked, and rubbed his arm. "I'm sorry I called you. I feel humiliated. You probably think I'm some whore or something. I not only disrespected myself, but I disrespected you too, and I'm sorry." He cried.

"It's okay Luke." I whispered, and hugged his side. He laid his head down on my shoulder, and I laid my head on top of his. I slowly rubbed his back as his crying began to calm down. He looked up at me, but I kept looking down. I smiled at him, and he bit his lip. He leaned up a little and caught my bottom lip between his two. We pulled back slightly, but I smashed my lips back on his, harder.

I still held him tightly, and I kept him in my arms. I let him go for a moment, and pulled back. He extended his legs out, and I crawled over them. One knee was on either side of his legs, and I made sure to hover over him. I pushed one of my hands up his shirt, and leaned forward to kiss him again. "I miss this." I whispered, and pulled back, so I could see his face. "I really do need you." He said quietly. "Luke.." I sighed.

"Michael please. I dont care if we have to hide, but I just need you." He said quickly, grabbing my biceps. "Luke. I know whenever we used to hide, it hurt you, and I know when I'm with Courtney, that hurts you too." I said quietly, and rubbed his stomach lightly. "Then come out to everyone. They accepted me. They'll accept you too. And even if they don't for some stupid reason, at least we can be together. I'll love you." He whispered, and I heard his voice crack again. "No. Luke don't cry." I said, as I saw his lip quiver. I leaned my body forward, and kissed him roughly. His hands gripped onto my hair, and I groaned as he tugged on it lightly. I tasted something salty on my lips, and I pulled back seeing him crying again

"I really do love you." He whispered, and I smiled lightly. "I love you too." I said quietly, wiping his tears off of his cheeks. "Do you love me enough to come out?" He asked, and I frowned. "Luke that's not fair. It's not that easy." I said, and his hopeful look disappeared, and he nodded.

"Fine, but can I sleep with you tonight?" He asked quietly. I sighed, and looked at him with a sorrowful expression. "Can you wait until we get the hotel? We'll share a room then." I said quietly, and he frowned. "We'll share a room with Courtney, and you'll give her all of your attention." He sighed.

"All you want is my attention?" I asked quietly, feeling sorry for him now.

"Yes all I want is your attention, but I never seemed to get it. Michael why do you think I agreed to those guys at the beach? It's because after you left, I was alone. Nobody cared about Luke anymore. I had their attention and they made me feel needed." He said, and stood up. I watched as he quickly walked back to his bunk. I sighed, and walked back to mine. Luke curtain was closed, so I just decided to leave him alone.