23

Michael's pov.

The next day on the bus, Luke woke me up by kissing my cheeks several times.

"Good morning." He said, and I noticed he was sitting cross cross on my stomach. He's so freaking adorable.

"What's wrong?" I asked after a second, noticing his voice was almost a whisper, and he hadn't smiled once yet.

"Nothing's wrong. I'm just tired still." He said, and I nodded, locking both of our hands together, holding him up above me.

He leaned down, and I kissed the tip of his nose.

He really wasn't having a good day because usually he giggles whenever I kiss his nose. He loves it. Instead, I got no reaction from him.

I wonder if it's still about last night. I said some stuff that I know hurt him, and no matter how many times I apologize, he's still gonna remember it.

I pulled him down beside me, and looked at the clock. We were just driving today, and it was only 5 in the morning. Why is he even up yet?

"Go back to sleep, baby." I said, and he snuggled into my chest, letting me pull the blankets over him.

"I love you." He whispered out of nowhere.

"I love you so much more."

I ran my hand through his hair, and slowly helped him fall back to sleep.

--

"Where's Luke?" Jason asked as he walked onto our bus.

"Asleep." I said, and he nodded.

"Michael. We've hired you a girl to date. She's gonna be here tomorrow morning. You will be on a separate bus with her, and you will take your stuff from here, and only see Luke at practices. Break up with him." he said, and me, Ash, and Calum all looked at him as if her were crazy.

"Jason you seriously can't do that." Ashton said, and Jason looked at him. "Why not?"

"Michael is all Luke has ever wanted. He's not happy. He needs Michael." Calum said, and I state silent, shocked that Jason would even think of something like that.

"Don't tell Luke about this Michael. Whoever tells him, you're off of this tour. I need you two to be separate, as if you tell him, you guys are going to run around in secret, and eventually get caught. Don't tell him." He said before he left

I shook my head, and walked to me and Luke's room.

"Hi Mikey." He said, and smiled, sitting up in the bed, smoothing out the comforter with his hands.

He looked so adorable. His messy hair was so hot. I shut, and locked the door, walking over to him, and pushing him back on the bed.

I let my lips travel up his neck as my hands traveled down his pants. I'm gonna show him how much I love him one more time before I let such an evil person tell me what to do.