28

| l u k e |

To say I was sick of seeing Courtney and Michael together would be a huge understatement. It makes me feel physically sick to see them together.

They announced that they were back together over Twitter, so I decided to log out, not wanting to see the attacks.

I slipped my hands into the sleeves of my sweatshirt as we walked through the venue we were gonna be performing in.

"How does it feel to be the most hated guy in the world?" Courtney said, and I just looked at her.

"#kicklukeout is trending on Twitter. Everyone wants you gone." She said, and then left me so she could catch up with Michael. I sat down in one of the stadium seats and pulled out my phone. I logged back in, and saw she was right. Everyone wants me out of the band.

'Can't wait to see everyone at the show tonight!! xx' I tweeted.

'If Luke didn't rapè Courtney, then why are her and Michael together, after she reported the assault? Surely Michael would break up with her if she faked it..'

'Michael was told to stand up for Luke for publicity'

'Michael was instructed to kiss Luke so they could get back at Courtney for spilling the truth about the teenage rockstar.'

'Luke Hemmings is a waste of space, oxygen, and life. How can someone as selfish and egotistical live with them self?'

'Die @/luke5sos'

'Kill yourself (: @/luke5sos'

'#wesupportmichael'