32

| m i c h a e l |

Triggering

I walked quickly down the hallway towards our empty dressing room. I pulled out the gun I had tucked in my pants. I stole it from a security guard.

I opened the door, and saw Luke sobbing on the ground with a gun of his own pointed at his head.

I slowly walked over to him, and sat in front of him. His hands were shaking, but he slowly brought it down.

"I came here to kill myself too." I whispered, and he dropped the gun, wiping his face, but it was no use. He kept crying.

"W-Why did y-you w-w-wanna?" He asked, and looked up at me.

"I don't wanna live like this anymore. Luke everything's fake. I was told to date Courtney. I never wanted to. I'm in love with you, b-but they said I would be kicked out if I didn't date her, and then I wouldn't get to see you, but I don't wanna live in such a corrupted world." I said.

"I'm done seeing my princess cry." I said, and kissed the tears away from his cheeks.

"Michael. Everybody hates me." He cried, and I pushed his hair away from his forehead. "I can't take this anymore." He cried.

"I love you." I cried, and he fell onto my chest.

"That's all I needed to hear." He whispered, and held onto my shirt as tightly as he could.

"You're mine, Luke." I said, and held him so close.

"Michael we can't get away. We're gonna have to do this for the next three years. I can't." He said, and picked the gun back up. He held it between us.

"I want nothing more. Except for you. I want you so much more, but I can't have you." He said, and sat on my lap. He wrapped his legs around my waist, and pressed his forehead to mine.

"I'd rather this be the last time I see you than have to watch you live your whole life hurting." I said, and picked mine up too.

"Kill me." He said, and held my hand tightly. He pressed the gun to the back of my head, connected our foreheads, and then I pressed my gun to the back of his head. We shared one last kiss.

"As soon as i say 'you'"

"I...." He said, and choked on his tears.

"Love...." He said next, with me joining in.

"Okay, stop!" Someone yelled, so we both instinctively looked over.

Jason, Courtney, Ashton, Calum, and some other people all walked in.

"Get out!" Luke yelled.

"Put the guns down." Ashton said, and Luke looked up at him. He'd listen to anything Ashton said. Ashton's basically his big brother.

We both slid the guns over to them. They gave them to police officers.

Luke never once loosened his grip on my hand.

"Tours cancelled."