24

| M I C H A E L |

I absolutely wore Luke out, and he went back to sleep in my arms. It was only 5 p.m.

I walked out, and only Calum and Ash were there.

"Did you guys just...?" Calum asked, and I brushed my hair down.

I nodded, and felt my eyes fill with tears. I laid down with my head on Ashton's lap, and my feet extended onto Calum.

"I made it all about him. I made him feel so loved. He said it was the best I've ever given him." I cried, and ashton ran his hand through my hair.

"What Jason is doing is so wrong." Calum said, and I nodded.

"Yeah. I'm not even allowed to see him, so he's gonna think I just don't love him anymore. You guys have to watch out for him because I'm so scared of what he's gonna do. He can't handle being alone like that." I said.

After about an hour of ashton convincing me that everything will work out, I got up, and got all of my stuff from me and Luke's room.

"Where'd you go?" He asked, and walked out of the bathroom.

I walked closer and noticed his eyes were brimmed red.

"I just went to talk to ashton. What's wrong baby?" I asked, and he shrugged.

"We just had sex, and you weren't there when I woke up. I don't know. I just didn't like it." He said, and I held him tightly, and kissed his forehead, letting my lips linger there for a while.

"Where's all of your stuff?" He asked, and looked up at me. I sighed, and held him tighter.

"Michael stop. Where's your stuff? I saw you packing all of your stuff." He said, and I stepped back.

"Luke, we need to break up." I said and he looked up at me with nothing but hurt and anger in his eyes.

"Then why did you just make love to me, Michael?! Why would you do that to me?" He yelled, and crossed his arms.

"It's just... There's someone else." I said, and he finally let angry tears spill from his eyes.

"You're actually kidding me right? You're kidding me, Michael! I have never even looked at anyone like that besides you! You're the only person I love! How could you do something like that to me?! How could you?! I gave you everything!" He yelled, and I tried my hardest to just not give in and tell him.

"I hate you," he said after my silence, and he stormed from the room, pushing me out of the way.

I followed and saw him putting on his shoes.

"Ashton come with me." He said, and I looked between them.

"Why me?" He asked.

"We're in America, and you're the only one old enough to buy alcohol."