5

| m i c h a e l |

I was beyond pissed. I can't believe he would actually do that.

"Michael? What was that about?" Ashton asked, dragging me to the kitchen after I hit Luke.

"What do you mean 'what was that about'? He kissed me, and I have a girlfriend. I'm not even gay!" I protested. "But Michael. It's obvious that Luke loves you. We can tell by the way he looks at you, or the way he always wants you to hold him." Ashton said. "We cuddle in a friendly way. It doesn't mean anything." I mumbled.

"It doesn't mean anything to you. It probably means everything to him. You really did not need to hit him, especially right after Courtney did it too. When he looked at you after she hit him, I could tell he wanted you to say something, and when you didn't, he just wanted to stand up for himself." Ashton said, and I sighed, rolling my eyes.

I walked from the room, and over to Luke's bunk.

"Luke!" I yelled, and the curtain opened. I saw Calum in there with him, but cal was asleep.

"I wanna talk to you." I said, and he carefully jumped out of the bunk. I quickly dragged him to the empty back bedroom. Once we got in there, he sat on the edge of the bed

"Why in the world would you do that?" I asked, and he frowned, shrugging his shoulders. "That was one of the stupidest things you have ever done. Everything's not always about you, Luke. When you did that you made Courtney upset, you made me mad, you made Calum worried, and you caused yourself to get hit." I said, and I saw his lip quiver slightly.

"I love you, Michael." He whispered. I sighed, and sat beside him. "Please don't hate me. You can hit me if you want, just please stay with me." He said, and my heart broke, once he leaned onto my shoulder, clinging onto my shirt. "You're the one who broke up with me." I clarified. "But now I don't care if we have to stay hidden, I'm just lonely." He cried, and I hugged him.

"Luke I'm not gonna hit you again. You'll find someone else, Luke. I promise." I whispered, and he looked up at me. "I don't want anybody else! I want you Michael. I'm so in love with you." He cried.

I sighed, and he sat up. "I'm sorry Luke." I whispered, and bit my lip.

He pulled his skinny body away from mine, and I watched as his long legs moved themselves off of the bed, and led his body out of the room quickly.

I sighed and got up slowly.

"Where are we?" I asked Ashton, once I got back into the living room. "On the coast of North Carolina. Were stopping for a few hours, and then were going to find a hotel." I nodded, and sat on the couch.

I watched as Luke walked through the living room. He had on black jeans, and a pink and white baseball style t-shirt. "I'm going out. I won't be gone long." He mumbled, and Ashton grabbed his wrist. "Luke. Were leaving to find a hotel soon." Ashton said. "I don't care. Just text me what hotel it is." He said, and walked out of the bus.

"What's up with him?" Ashton asked, and I shook my head. "I pretty much told him I didn't like him back." I said, and Ashton nodded.

"What? You're not gonna give me a life-changing lecture and tell me how sensitive Luke's feelings are?" I asked, and he shook his head. "I can't be mad at you for not liking him back. I don't control your feelings." He said, and I nodded.

~~

| l u k e |

I decided on going to the beach. It was dark, so not many people would be there.

I passed a group of guys who were all sitting around a fire, drinking, and laughing. I walked over to the pier, and sat under it. I rested my chin on my knees, and watched the waves go back and forth.

I heard the guys getting closer and closer to me, and that not exactly what I wanted to happen, but maybe they can help me get over Michael. I looked up, as they all sat beside, and around me. "Hey. What are you doing here all alone while it's dark?" One of them asked. He had nice toned abs, and a very pretty face.

"Uh. Nothing really." I said quietly.

"Wanna come back over there with us?" He asked, and I nodded. He kept a hand around my waist, but i didn't pay much attention to it. He allowed me to sit on his towel with him, and I thanked him for that. I just listened to him and the guys talk, but I felt a hand on my knee, and it wasn't from the guy who led me over here. I looked to my right and saw a guy with brown hair that fell over his forehead. I lightly smiled at him, and looked back towards the fire.

"So. What's your name, sweetie?" One of the guys asked, and everyone waited for my answer.

"Luke." I said quietly.

I felt another hand on my leg, and I looked over seeing another guy I didn't know.

This is just weird now.

"What are you doing at the beach all alone?" Another asked.

"My boyfriend wouldn't come out, so I broke up with him. Then he told me to find someone else after I told him I still loved him." I said quietly.

"Aww. I'm sorry to hear that." The same one said. Before I could respond, I felt someone behind me, running their hands down my chest. "We could help you forget about him." I looked around at all the toned, hot, shirtless, and drunk guys around me, and thought about how this is all I've ever dreamed of. "I d-don't know." I said quietly, and they all seemed to giggle.

"C'mon Lukey. We could make you feel so good that you wouldn't want to remember him." The one behind me said, and raised his hands under my shirt, and began playing with my nipples. The four other guys spread my legs out, and began rubbing around my thighs, getting dangerously close.

"Drink this." One said, holding a weird drink to my lips. I drank it until it was all gone.

I began to loosen up then. They helped me open up, and now my mind kept telling me to do it. They can give me what Michael was afraid to.

"Do you want this?" One of them asked, and they stopped their actions, making sure it was okay with me.

"What's your name?" I asked, and looked up to the one who was behind me.

"Call me Alex."