29

| m i c h a e l |

We managed to sell out the stadium, but I soon found out that most of the people just came to attack Luke.

We ran out on the strange, and once he got to his spot, somebody threw an entirely filled water bottle at him, full force.

Stay Strong Courtney signs were made, and people booed as he sang. He didn't jump around the stage, and I could tell his confidence was at a new low.

I internally rolled my eyes as Courtney was instructed to come on stage. We were between songs, and people cheered loudly for her.

"Hi baby." I said close to the microphone, and gave her a quick kiss before she went back off.

We ended the night with Jet Black Heart, and I stared at Luke the whole time, watching as tears poured from both of our eyes.

--

"You're crying on stage again, Luke!" I heard Jason yell at Luke inside the dressing room.

"How was I not supposed to?! I've been in love with Michael for four years! He loves the girl who ruined my life! Michael made me think he was in love with me, but he clearly wasn't! I'm not happy, Jason! I wanna go home! I'd rather live with my parents than be here! I can't do anything without somebody telling me i should just kill myself because of what they think I did to Courtney! I'm not a robot okay?! I have emotions. Every single one of you have tore me down, so do you expect me to be happy? Get over it!" He yelled back, storming from the room, and pushing me out of the way so he could get out.

I can't stand seeing him so upset.

I walked into the room, and saw Jason standing there. "This is too far. How could you be so evil as to bring her back?! Are you trying to make the world hate Luke, because if you are, congratulations!" I yelled, and grabbed my stuff so I could just get back on the bus.

A 36 hour drive, and no Luke-Michael time is really gonna kill me. I want to hold him so bad, and tell him none of this is real, but I just can't.

--