Known each other our whole lives

Kinda smut
Unchecked

[ Y/n ]

"Good morning handsome." Richie smiled and I ran my fingers through his soft hair. "Good morning..." He grumbled. I leaned down and lightly kissed him  for a moment before getting out of bed. Richie grabbed his glasses and put them on. "Can we go back to bed?" He asked. "Nope, you have to go get ready for your show."

He sighed and got out of bed. I walked into the bathroom and turned the shower on. Richie rested his head on top of mine for a moment before groaning in annoyance. "What?" I asked, looking back at him. "Morning wood..." I looked down and laughed at the large tent in his boxers.

"You mind?"

I looked up at him an bit my lip. "Of course not."

I got on my knees and pulled his boxers down. Richie's erection hit his stomach and I licked my palm. I started by jerking him off for a moment before opening my mouth and taking his dick. Richie sighed and grabbed my hair. My tongue circled his tip as the salty taste of his precum mixed with my spit.

"Shit..."

I started bobbing my head and my hands held his thighs. With one hand Richie gripped the counter and the other held my hair tightly between his fingers. I wasn't taking all of him just to be a tease. And because it was a little early for deep throating. Richie's legs were shaking slightly and his dick was only getting harder.

I decided to stop teasing him and started taking all of him. "F-fuck!" Richie moaned. "Yeah, yeah. Just like that Y/n/n." I hummed and Richie bucked his hips. I choked on his dick for a second before Richie quickly pulled it out of my mouth. I coughed for a moment while Richie stared at me.

"Shit, sorry princess."

.  .  .

Richie was at work and I was laying around waiting for him to come back. Suddenly my phone rang so I picked it up. "Hello?"

"Hey Y/n. It's Mike. Mike Hanlon."

"I'm sorry I-"

"From Derry."

"God! You're so annoying Richie! I seriously hate you so fucking much!"

"Yeah?! I hate you more!"

"Y/n?"

"Yeah, sorry. What's up?"

"It's time... To come back. I've given Richie all the details so."

"Thank you."

I mindlessly hung up and stared at a wall for a moment.

I can't believe I'm married to Richie Trashmouth Tozier. I married that disgusting, annoying, bug eyed pervert! I shuttered at the thought of how just this morning I gave him the best head of his life. Christ, what the fuck happens now?!

.  .  .

The losers and I all sat around at the table, having a good time. "Wait, wait, wait. So you two got married?! Richie like half your show is how good Y/n's sex is and as kids you two used to want to slit each other's throats!"

"Don't make it worse than it already is..." I mumbled in embarrassment. I looked over at Richie who had slowly stopped smiling and was staring at me. No wonder I always had that feeling I'd known him my whole life... I pretty much had.

. . .

Richie and I had decided to book separate rooms but I can't take it. I knocked on his door and he quickly opened it. I grabbed him and smashed our lips together. Richie pulled me inside and shut the door. He pinned me against the wall and we made out roughly for a moment. "I love you so much Tozier." I muttered.

"I love you more Mrs. Tozier." I smiled at something that would've made me cut my ears off as a teen. He laid me in bed and I stared at him. "I can't believe I'm saying this Richie but... I think I've always been in love with you."

"Me too."

"I just... I love you so fucking much. It's like..."

"I love you more now that I know that we grew up together?"

"Yeah."

He nodded and picked me up. "I feel the same way..."