Relax

[ Narrator ]

"A... Girl?" Eddie asked. "Yeah. She's cool and funny." Richie said as normally as he could manage. "It sounds like you're in love with her." Stan joked. "Yeah? Shut the fuck up before I pull your boyscout khakis down and show everyone your tighty whiteies Stanley."

Stanley rolled his eyes and Richie pushed his glasses up. "Sh-she sounds fun, C-Chee. P-plus, Beverly would p-probably be happy to have another g-g-g-girl."

Richie smiled and nodded. "Thanks. You guys are gonna love her."

.  .  .

[ Y/n ]

"You okay?"

Richie sighed and I kissed his shoulders. He's been really tense and we haven't even been hanging out with the Losers. "I'm fine. Just kinda stressed." He sighed, laying down. "Well... Come on. I have a fun thing we could do to cheer you up."

"It's late." Richie whined. "I don't care." I smiled, kissing his jawline and neck. "Alright. Fine."

. . .

"The quarry?" I nodded and pulled Richie over to the rocky area. Luckily, there was a full moon providing an abundance of light. Richie and I undressed but he froze when I took my bra off, tossing it aside. He watched as I removed my underwear and dropped it on the ground before jumping off the edge. I hit the water and quickly resurfaced.

My laugh echoed through the area, lightening the mood. I swam away from where I landed and Richie jumped in. He resurfaced and I swam over to him. "It's fucking cold." He said. I nodded but started swimming away from him. "Just enjoy it, Rich. It's nice."

. . .

Richie sucked on my neck as I laid on the bank. His wet hair tickled my face as I laid with my eyes closed. "Chee..." I giggled. He hummed and continued kissing down.

This wasn't the first time we had done something sexual... Or the second... Or third... Or fourth, or fifth, or sixth.

The sun was slowly rising and we had spent the entire night having such a good time together. "We can finish at home. We need to go get out clothes." I whispered.

Richie protested at first but agreed when I stood up and walked back up to the top. I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around myself as I picked up my discarded clothes.

Richie pulled his clothes on and we decided to go to the clubhouse. It was closer and we could fuck.

Richie uncovered it and I went in first. He came in after and sat down on the small couch. "Can I just get a bj?"

"What do I get?" I crossed my arms and Richie pulled his boner out. "I'll take you shopping today."

I got on my knees and Rich moved his hands for me. I leaned down and held my towel as I started sucking him off.

"Take it off." He muttered.

I let the towel go and Richie got harder in my mouth. I like giving him head. He's so... Easy to please.

The hatch started to open and I got off Rich. I grabbed the towel and scrambled to the farthest corner. "Wait!" Richie put his dick away and ran over.

"Wait, just wait a sec."

"What? Richie? What the fuck are you doing here? We went to your house-"

"JUST WAIT!" Richie pulled the hatch down and urged me to get dressed.

He doesn't want the losers to know where dating.

He's scared they'll kick him out of the friend group.

I quickly put my clothes on and nodded to him when I finished. He sighed and opened it. "Ok."

The losers came down one by one and didn't seem to notice me until they were all here.

"Why were you two down here so early?" Eddie mumbled as he got in the hammock.

"Tell them." I whispered.

Richie gulped and everyone suspicious eyes were on us. "Why were you two down here alone?" Stan pressed.

"Guys is it really our business?" Beverly laughed.

"Yes." Stan and Eddie shot simultaneously.

"Y/n and I were dating and I don't want to stop being friends with you so I hid it but I don't wanna hide it please just keep being my friend!" Richie kept his head down and I looked at everyone.

Bill smiled and looked over at Beverly who looked back at me. "Whatever." Stan sat down and pulled out his bird book.

Everyone started talking to each other and Richie looked up at them slowly. "They don't... Hate us?" Richie looked over at me and I shook my head.

"Why would they?"

He sighed and leaned back against the wall. "Fuck man you guys are bitches I thought you were going to hate me." Richie whined.

I laughed and laid my head on his shoulder. Richie kissed me and put his head on mine. "We're still going shopping today." I muttered.

"I know."