Happiest year of my life

Tw: self harm

[ Narrator ]

"Sit. Sit." Boris ushered Y/n onto the closed toilet, kissing her head lightly as he turned. She sat quietly and Boris came back with everything he needed.

Y/n looked down at him and compared his current state to last week.

"No, no, no, no, no. Look. Look at me. Are you okay? Do you need the hospital? Are you okay?! Please. Answer.
Y/n! Look! Look! All is okay. I take care. All is okay."

Boris unwrapped her wrist and clicked his tongue. "Looking better, yes? Why am I not doctor." He joked.

Y/n clenched her teeth as Boris grabbed a cotton pad. She watched as he poured rubbing alcohol on it and looked away.

Boris held her hand as he cleaned the cuts she had made.

Y/n sniffled and Boris looked up at her. "Sorry! Did I hurt you, detka?"

Y/n wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him tightly. Boris automatically hugged her back, smiling warmly.

He understood that he hadn't hurt her and he started stroking her hair. "All is okay now... Yes? We are here. I will help. You cannot leave this yet.... You make me so happy, моя любовь. You give me happiest year of whole life so far. Understand?"

Y/n nodded and held him tighter. Boris kissed her head and closed his eyes. "Thank you for staying." Boris whispered.

Y/n nodded again and continued crying. He always knew what to say. He was so perfect in her eyes. She never wanted to let go of him.

Y/n got off the toilet and sat on Boris's lap. He gave her a kiss and grabbed her cheeks. "I give you happiest year too, yes? Promise. I try." Y/n nodded and Boris hugged her again.

"Promise I give it."