After school

[ Narrator ]

Boris sat outside the school, drawing in his science notebook instead of doing the homework. The door opened and he jumped up.

His smiled fell into a scowl as Y/n didn't even notice him. She was occupied talking to a boy.

A boy who wasn't him.

He tossed his bag over his shoulder and stepped in front of them. Y/n looked over and grinned. "Boris! This is a Ryan. He had detention with me."

Ryan stuck his hand out and Boris glared at him.

The shorter boy cleared his throat and nodded.

"Well nice meeting you Boris... I should go..." he laughed nervously before walking away. Y/n looked back at him and shrugged.

"Ready to go home, Boris bear?"

Boris turned and started walking to the car.

.  .  .

[ Y/n ]

Boris sat at his desk drawing, he's been ignoring me all afternoon...

I got up and walked over to his chair, placing my arms over his shoulders. I leaned my head down and kissed his neck to try and get his attention.

Boris sighed and leaned back more. "Why are you mad?" I mumbled. "Not mad." He insisted. I shook my head and looked over at him.

"That boy. You... Just friends." He mumbled as if he was unsure.

"Of course. Why would I want him when I have you?" I grinned.

Boris shrugged and looked back at me. "He likes you, no?"

"Not as a girlfriend."

"I am sure of this." He replied.

"Boris... He likes boys. He likes you."

Boris cringed and shook his head. "I do not know why you say this. You are only person to like me."

I shook my head and Boris got up. I let go and sat back on the bed. "You say she like me and he like me and everyone like me but I do not think so."

"You're a very attractive guy, Boris."

He laughed and shook his head. "No, me? Ugly. But if you want to think so please do so because I like being boyfriend to you."

I sighed and laid down.

"Boris you might not be able to see it but you are really, really, really hot. That's why people at school stare. All the girls like you. They talk about it all the time."

"I do not like them. I like you."

He straddled my waist and grabbed my hands, bringing them above my head.

"I like you too Boris. A lot."

"A lot?"

"A lot, a lot."

He started blushing and looked away to hide his face. I grinned and tried to wiggle my hands free.

"I did not say you could move." Boris teased, looking back at me. I bit my lip and shrugged, staring at him.

He slowly let go of my hand and moved his down to cup my face. Boris leaned in and connected our lips. God he's such a dream.

I wrapped my arms around him and he pulled away.

"I love you." He sighed, resting his forehead on mine.

"I love you too Boris." I smiled, lightly kissing him again.

Boris started giggling and I pulled away from him. "What's so funny?" He covered his mouth and continued to giggle.

"Boris come on, what's funny?"

He wiped his eyes and shook his head. "No, no... It is just that- He like me and I am thinking I might of made him shit in his pant earlier!"

Boris continued laughing and I tried to hide my smile.

"The way he- he ran." Boris not his hand on the bed and I covered my mouth. "Boris stop that's not nice." I started laughing as well and Boris held his stomach.

"I am not even this scary."

I shook my head and Boris and I laid doubled over on each other, laughing out asses off at the scene he had made earlier.

"Oh shit... No... I am just too in love with you." Boris sighed.

"I'm glad Boris. I'm really glad."