Mothers Day

Guys I started this for Mother's Day last year and didn't finish it till today 👍

[ Narrator ]

Victor and Oliver were playing at the park near their house when some other kids came running over.

They'd never really seen other kids who weren't part of their pack so they were quite intrigued.

"Where's your mom?" One of the kids asked.

"Back at our house. With our pack." Victor answered.

"Well shouldn't you be with her? Since it's Mother's Day."

"Mothers day?" Victor looked at Oliver who shrugged. Victor shook his head and looked back at the kid. "You're supposed to get her presents. And make her cards for being a good mom." The kid said.

"Nu-uh. We've never heard of that."

"It's true! You do it every year. You love your mom, right?"

"Yeah, a whole bunch." Victor crossed his arms and Oliver mirrored him.

"Then you're supposed to get her presents."

Victor looked at Oliver for a moment before hearing the bell in the distance. "We gotta go." He mumbled.

They turned and started back to the house.

"Well if this day is a thing we should get mommy some flowers and berries." Victor said. Oliver nodded and they both started collecting flowers and berries.

.  .  .

Y/n stood outside searching for the boys. Bobert came out and hugged her from behind, kissing her jaw.

"You aren't worried? It's past sunset." Y/n whispered.

"It's okay. I'm sure they're gonna show up in a minute."

He closed his eyes and kissed her neck softly.

Y/n held his hands and continued looking for the boys.

Suddenly their small figures came running towards them. "Oh thank god! Boys!" They ran past Y/n and into the house, giggling.

Y/n sighed and Bobert kissed her head. "I told you they'd be fine, my love."

.  .  .

"Goodnight you two." Y/n flicked the lights off and Bobert finished tucking them in. "Goodnight mommy." Victor called.

Bobert and Y/n walked back to their room and Y/n noticed the items on her side of the bed.

She walked over and smiled at the homemade cards and the flowers and berries the kids got her.

"Max... Look." She giggled and opened the cards. Bobert rubbed Y/n's shoulders and kissed her cheek before looking at the card.

"How cute... Who told them about Mother's Day?" He asked.

"I don't know but isn't this so cute?"

Y/n laughed and looked through the things.

"Our boys are so perfect." She whispered.

"They take after you." Max mumbled.

Y/n grinned and set the stuff on her bedside table so she could get into bed. She cuddled up to Max and tried to fall asleep. This was the first Mother's Day she actually celebrated since becoming a mom...

It feels pretty nice.