Afternoons

Bobert built like this with more freckles 🤤

[ Narrator ]

Max sat in the kitchen, quickly eating a bowl of cereal after rough sex. He ignored the stares of teenage girls and young girls who wanted to fit in.

He got up and put his bowl in the dishwasher turning to the group. "Do you have to stare?"

One of the girls pointed down and Max sighed. He glanced down and then quickly turned, reaching down his pants to readjust his dick.

The girls stared at his toned back. They were jealous. Jealous of the bleeding scratch marks his stupid wife left. Jealous of the hickeys. Jealous of how they knew it was her hands that made his curls wild like that.

He turned back around and cleared his throat. "Go away. Go be useful." He left the kitchen and jogged back upstairs.

"B! Lord can you put your dick away..." He looked down and sighed again, covering his print with his hands. Tonya nodded and thanked him.

"Y/n was just asking for you."

Bobert nodded and rushed to his room. He shut the door and groaned. "My dick can't stay in place."

Y/n stared at him and then down at his print. "Max are you wearing underwear?"

He lifted the sweats and then snapped the waistband back against his skin. "Problem solved. Wear underwear."

He locked the door and got back into bed. "Where were we?" He grinned.

"Nowhere."

She sighed and readjusted herself. "Does it hurt?" He asked half teasingly half seriously. "Shut up." Y/n pushed him lightly and he laughed.

"So it does-"

"Moooooooooom."

Victor banged on the door and Max rolled his eyes. "What fuckface?"

Y/n hit his arm and he laughed. Max got up and answered the door. Victor showed his dad the torn shirt he loved so much and Y/n smiled. "Don't worry baby I'll fix it." She beamed.

"Thank you." Victor waved and walked off. Max shut the door and set the shirt down. "Can we please fuck?" He got in bed and kissed her stomach.

"Daddy!" Max laid his head down and sighed. "I'm not your dad Dione. Go find your real dad." He called.

"Daddy!" She cried outside the door.

He got up and opened the door, squatting down to her level. "I like your braids. Who did them?" He commented. Dione proudly turned and showed off her braids with charms to Max.

"My mommy did them."

Max nodded and nodded over to Dione's mom waiting for her. "Come on we found some face paint." Dione ran off and Max shut the door, locking it behind himself.

He walked over to Y/n, laying his head on her thighs.

"I'm tired, Max."

He groaned and grabbed at the sheets. "Alright. Take a quick nap and I'm gonna go smoke."

He kissed her forehead, getting up to find some underwear.

Max left the room to head over to the smoke room. He opened and shut the door quickly so none of the kids would follow him in.

People greeted him, most of them stoned out of their minds, but Max just grabbed a vape.

He laid down and started hitting the pen, relaxing some. "Dad." Max sat up and groaned at the sight of his son, who wasn't supposed to be here.

He got up to escort Victor out of the room. "Can I please hit it."

"No." Max pushed him out of the room, shutting the door behind him.

He hit the pen again before tossing it onto someone's chest and leaving. He blew the smoke at a scowling Victor as he walked back downstairs.

"Io."

The shorter, more frantic male turned to his boss, Victor mimicked his dads body movements as he talked to Io. "Victor ima beat your ass."

Victor smacked his dad on the back and ran off. Max ran after him, chasing him up the stairs. Victor opened the door to Y/n's room but just as he got inside Max tackled him.

He messed up Victors hair, messing with his son.

Y/n groaned loudly for them to stop, making Max get off Victor. "Go away." Max ordered. Victor mumbled some stuff before leaving the room and shutting the door behind himself.

Max got in bed with Y/n kissing her forehead.

Y/n smiled and cuddled up to him, wrapping her arms around his waist. "Shit I love you." Max groaned.

"I love you too, Max..."

They laid peacefully, Max finally drifting off to sleep-

"Daddy!"

"DIONE!"