Car rides

Not checked

[ Y/n ]

Boris tapped his fingers lightly against the car door, unsure of what to say to me. The best thing right now is nothing. I'm beyond pissed at him and he's completely fucking clueless. Last night, he came home at 3 am. I know for a fact Boris doesn't cheat but I tell him every day to be home by dinner.

"Pretty day..." he muttered. "It's pouring Boris."

"You like rain!" He defended before shutting up and slumping back into his seat. He looked at me and I ignored him. "You are angry."

"Yeah no fucking shit Boris. You're a genius."

He looked away and I sighed. "Just stop talking to me." I muttered. "We are partners I cannot stop talking to you!" He argued. "Boris."

"I am adult. I make my own decision and I decide I talk with you."

"Fine."

"Fine. What makes you angry with me?"

I ignored him and stared at the road. There was no one in front of or behind us. There was no one else on this road at all. We were driving to Boris's favorite Russian store but they were closed. "Because we drive and they are closed? I am upset too but-"

"That's not it, Boris. Just stop talking to me."

He huffed and looked out the window. "Pull over." He said. "Why?" I replied. "I have to piss." I rolled my eyes but pulled over Boris grabbed the key and got out of the car. "Dick."

He ran over to the slightly wooded area and tucked the keys in his pocket. I rested my head on my hand and stared at the waves as the crashed around us. Boris ran back and got in the car. "Can I have the keys?" I asked. "Not until we talk about why you are angry."

"Because Boris. You came home way too fucking late last night. Okay? I was worried shitless and for nothing! Because you're out gambling or you're so caught up with your job you just fucking forget about me! Not a text or a call or fucking anything! I seriously-"

Boris leaned over and placed his lips on mine. I kissed him back, hugging him close to me. We pulled away and I rested my forehead against his. "You are worried so, promise, I come home every night for dinner. And bring you out with me when I go out late... Yes?" I nodded and sniffled, trying not to cry. Boris hugged me and I played with his hair. "Okay... I'm sorry. I love you." I whispered as I pulled away. Boris put the keys in the ignition.

I started it and we started to drive for a moment. "Boris..."

"Hm?" I opened the arm rest and felt around for a moment. I grabbed the hand sanitizer and tossed it in his lap. "Clean your piss hands please."

He laughed but obliged. "I did not piss on hands detka." he giggled. I smiled at his little misinterpretation as he blew on his hands so they weren't sticky. "Sure you didn't Bor..." I mumbled.

"I did not! Swear!"