What I want

Smut
Not checked

[ Y/n ]

Bobert was hardly paying any attention to me. No matter what I did. I bounced up and down on his cock, trying to get him to notice me but nothing. I sighed frustratedly and got off of him. I got out of bed and started getting dressed. "Why'd you stop? Where are you going?"

I threw my arms up and shrugged. "I don't know, B. You won't even look at me so anywhere but here because you're making me fucking crazy."

He sighed and stared at me before slightly nodding his head for me to get back in bed.

I stared at him reluctantly but he raised his eyebrows and I took the layers back off, getting into bed. He had lost his hard on pretty quickly so he probably wasn't even horny in the first place. He pulled me close to him and kissed my head. "You are the best thing that's ever happened to me. I love you with every inch of myself, Y/n/n."

I sighed and nodded. "I know... I love you too but... You're so distant." He nodded and tilted my head up to look at him. "I want you to be as happy as you can be." He whispered. I grabbed his hand and stared into his eyes. "I am... With you and the twins I'm beyond as happy as I can be." I said. He studied me and then looked away for a moment.

"Y/n... You are a diamond in a cave full of coal. You're the best girl to ever exist and the way you look at me... Me? You deserve more than this dump..."

I sat up and grabbed his cheeks. "Baby... This is all you've worked for. A happy family. We built this house. We have three meals a day and clean water. This is heaven. I wouldn't want anything more than this. And we have children. Who absolutely adore us! We have children... Baby, you're all I want. You're all I have ever and will ever want. This is what I want. To be here. Laying safely in your arms. Don't think for a second I don't love and appreciate every single thing you've done for me... For this pack. Okay? Come here."

He hugged me and I rested my head on his, playing with his hair as he cried. "I love you so much." He whispered. I smiled and kissed him. "I love you more."

.  .  .

I walked into the clearing, waving to all the other pack leaders wives. Even though our husbands want to kill each other, we like to sit and have civilized conversations. They all happily greeted me as I sat down. We're all very genuine and great friends. It's so good to have a group of women who know what this is all like.

"Y/n. My pack fucking loved the recipe you said to try. Like, no complaints. Everyone ate it."

I smiled and nodded. "It's a good one."

"Guys! Guys! Guys! Guys!" We all turned and Penelope came running over she plopped down next to me and we all leaned close. "I had the best sex last night! You have to try sitting in his lap and rolling your hips it's just... Oh god." We all laughed and she sighed. "Y/n... How are your boobs still so nice after having twins?!" She whined.

"I'm lucky." I smiled. They all agreed and I looked over at Jane as she spoke up.

.  .  .

Bobert was still obviously upset about last night. He sat on the edge of the bed, taking his shoes off. I crouched in front of him and he gave me a smile. "Hey." I laid my head on his thighs and looked at him through my lashes. "Hey."

He sighed and laid back. I undid his pants and worked them off of him. "Hey, sit up." Bobert sat up and I leaned in, kissing him. He grabbed my tits while I got him hard. I then reached back and pulled my underwear down. Bobert tore my dress down the middle and I gasped. He went to throw me down on the mattress but I stopped him.

"Just trust me."

I straddled his waist and aligned him with me. I slowly sat down and laid my head on his shoulder. "Fuck." Bobert whispered, kissing my neck.

I started moving my hips up and down and whined into his shoulder. "Good girl. Go faster." He grabbed my ass and helped guide me. I pulled away and we stared at each other. "This is what I want." I whispered. He nodded and I unhooked my bra. I tossed it aside and wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him.

Bobert and I made out for a moment before he moved down and sucked on my neck. I whined and brought a hand down to rub my clit. "Yes... Yes, Bobert. Yes." He  flipped us over and pinned my hands above my head.

I spread my legs wider for him as he continued relentlessly pounding me. Bobert leaned down and sucked on my chest, making my back arch. His tongue circled my nipple and my legs shook. "Don't stop... Please don't stop." He started going harder and picked me up. The bed was making too much noise and others have newborns.

He pulled out and laid me on the floor. I caught my breath for a moment before Bobert thrust back into me. I grabbed at his hair and squeezed my eyes shut. "Ngh... Bobert." He held my throat and tossed his head back. I watched him intently as I clenched around his dick, cumming on his. Bobert's head fell forward again.

His face scrunched up and his mouth wide open. As he came and his orgasm ended, he relaxed his face and opened his eyes. I panted and he kissed me.

"I don't want anything but this with anyone but you." I whispered tiredly.