Hotel revenge

Smut

[ Y/n ]

I laid on the towel and suntanned while Boris and the twins built a sandcastle.

"Hey, you're the sexiest girl I've seen on this beach. My friends and I are staying in one of the penthouses at M.T.  Resort right there."

I sat up and pushed my sunglasses down a little to get a better look at the boy. He was probably 16 or 17. I stared at him and he looked around. "So, do you have snap?" He asked. "Yeah." He smiled and pulled out his phone. "Cool, what's your user?"

"Uh, I have the worst memory. Hold on... Babe!"

Boris turned and looked at me. "This kid wants my snap. Do you remember what it is?" I asked.

"Yes. It is fuck off before I kick your ass, little shit."

The kid puffed out a breath and walked away. Boris turned back to the twins and continued helping them with their sandcastle.

"Mommy! Look!" Viktor ran over and I sat up. "Daddy found this." He set a small shell shaped like a heart in my hand and I smiled. Boris was looking so I blew him a kiss.

Viktor hugged me and ran back. Boris taught them Ukrainian as their first language so Viktor has a Ukrainian accent like him. I'm working on teaching him English now.

Boris got up and walked over to me. He sat down and gave me a kiss. "Love you." He smiled. "I love you more, Boris."

We looked back at Viktor and Oliver, who were adding washed up shells around the castle. "I make masterpiece." He beamed. "The boys or the sandcastle?" I asked. "Sandcastle, obviously." He joked. I hit his arm lightly and rolled my eyes.

"That is second time detka get hit on, no? Very hot wife can be struggle." I laughed and nodded. "Yep. You're gonna have to keep me in your arms forever I guess."

He nodded and hugged me, kissing my head. I looked back and watched as some teens kicked the sandcastle down. Viktor and Oliver started to cry and the kids ran off as Boris and I got up. We walked over and picked the twins up, hugging them. "Maybe we've had enough beach for today."

. . .

On our way back to our room four familiar kids got in the elevator with us. The one who hit on me and the other three who ruined the twins's sandcastle. It was an awkward ride up to the top floor. We got out and walked to our room. The kids were walking slowly in front of us, whispering to each other. Just as we were about to get to our room they turned.

"Why are you following us?"

"We aren't, dumbass. That's our room." I pointed to our room and he scoffed. "Yeah, right. I'm going to call the cops."

I rolled my eyes and shoved him out of my way. I pulled the keycard out and opened the door. "Come on, boys. Go get cleaned up."

. . .

The twins were dead asleep and the kids next door were being purposely loud so Boris and I decided that we might as well be loud too. Boris thrusted into me, making sure the headboard slammed against the wall. "Uuughhmmmm..." I moaned loudly.

Boris didn't waste time. He thrusted as fast and deeply as he could. He had a mischievous grin on his face as he brought a hand down to my clit.

"Oh! F-fuck." I closed my eyes and dug my nails into his back. Those kids better be fucking suffering right now. I can't believe they would be so rude to my babies.

Boris sped up and I tried to hug him closer to me for my own comfort but he refused and stayed as he was.

I moaned his name loudly and aided the headboard in hitting the wall. There was a way to how Boris would thrust that felt so much better than any other way.

He would roll his hips and thrust in as deep as he could towards the end. I kept my moans loud and lengthy so they knew how good it was until I was close.

"Fuck... Boris I'm gonna cum."

Boris sped up and my back arched as he pulled me closer and closer. Fuck his dick is so good.

I gasped and let out a long moan as I finally came. Boris smiled and kissed me, rubbing his thumbs against my hips.

. . .

I gave the boys their bowls at the table and Boris shoveled his waffles into his mouth. I sat down next to him and noticed the elevator open.

Out came the four boys, all looking tired and pissed off.

Boris followed my gaze and smiled.

"Fucking brats." He laughed as he went back to his waffle.

They looked over and I sent them a little wave which was returned with names and middle fingers being given back to me.

I turned to the boys and leaned closer to them.

"Who wants to go to the aquarium?"