Agoraphobia

Aged up to adults
Thanks Aneurin for playing an agoraphobic dad in 2012, I'm literally obsessed with the idea now
Ps you're so hot <3

[ Y/n ]

"You look so good, Boris!" He was trembling, holding Oliver tightly. "Don't choke him, love." I whispered. Boris nodded and loosened his grip. "Why do you not come?! I cannot do this alone! You know this!" Boris whispered. "Boris, your therapist says you need to go out alone more. So, take Oli to the doctor. Text me as much as you need to. Then come back home. Easy peasy, I do it every week."

He shook his head and set Oliver in the stroller. "What if you get hurt? Or if I get hurt? What happens with Oliver?! He is baby! No, no, no, no. I cannot. It is too much, Y/n/n."

"Boris... Shhh... Look at me, darling." Boris looked at me and I wiped his eyes. "It's alright. Nothing bad will happen. Okay? I'll text you back every time you text me. You need to go so you're on time. I'll walk with you to the lobby."

I grabbed Viktor and stood next to Boris as we left the apartment. He looked at the ground, shaking and whimpering. "It's okay..." One of the doors down the hall slammed and Boris got on his knees, covering his head. I pushed the stroller to the side and crouched next to him. "It's okay, it's okay. It was just a door."

Two kids went running past and their mom shouted for them to slow down. She gave a weird glance at us as she walked past. "No, no, no. Y/n. I cannot do this. Come with me." He begged. "I went with you last week. And the week before that. You have to go alone this time." He shook his head and I wiped his tears. "It'll be okay. Alright?"

. . .

"Go on, Boris. It's alright. Viktor and I will be right upstairs when you get back. "Alright? If you text me when you're close I'll come wait down here. I love you so much. So does Vik. Say bye, daddy!" I made him wave and Viktor cooed. "Bye, daddy!" I said, kissing his head. "Alright. I love you. You've done so well, my love. Everything is okay."

I gave him a kiss and watched as he nodded, slowly turning and walking to the car.

. . .

I woke up and looked around for a moment. It's... Dark outside.

Fuck, it's dark outside.

I grabbed my phone and looked at it.

692 new messages from: Boris bear, Decker
218 missed calls from: Boris bear, Decker

I got up and grabbed Viktor, waking him up. I grabbed my shoes and some keys and ran out of the apartment. I got into the elevator and looked at the messages.

Boris bear

Y/n
I can not
Y/n
Y/n
Why no answer
Y/n
Y/N
Answer now
I am to scared
I will call cops
Y/n
Where are you
Are you okay
What happened
Please answer
Y/n
I am so scared
Y/n
Y/n
Answer
Not funny
Doctor is fine
Why no answer still
Y/n
Something happened
I am hiding
Y/n
Y/n
I love you

I ran through the lobby and got into my car. I tried calling Boris but he wouldn't pick up so I called Theo. "Y/n!? Where the fuck have you been?"

"I'm so sorry. What happened? Is he okay?"

"He's fine physically. There was a car crash, not with his car. The sound scared him. I can't get him to leave his spot and he won't give me Oliver."

"How did you find him?" I asked.

"He called me to go to the pediatrician with him."

I sighed and looked back at Viktor. "Just send me your location."

. . .

I handed Theo Viktor and he pointed to where Boris was. I ran over into the small hidden area and looked around. Boris was crouched down with Oliver sitting in the stroller in front of him, sobbing and pulling his hair. I ran over and crouched down next to him. "NO! NO! NO!"

"It's me, Boris! It's Y/n!" He looked up and stared at me. I hugged him tightly, rubbing his hair. "I'm so, so sorry. I fell asleep. I'm so sorry Boris." He hugged me back and I kissed his head. "I thought- You- I- No text- Loud crash- I couldn't move."

I nodded and pulled away, putting my hands on his cheeks. "I know. I know. I'm so sorry. Look at me." Boris looked at me and I kissed his forehead. "I'm truly so sorry, Boris."

He nodded and hugged me, sniffling. "All is fine... We need to go home now." I nodded and got up. Boris grabbed the stroller and we walked back to the main road. Theo looked back up and put his phone away. "Hey, how are you?"

Boris nodded and Theo gave me Viktor. "We're going home... You should come by tomorrow. Thanks for helping him, Theo." He nodded and I gave him a quick hug. "Bye."

. . .

Boris rushed back into the apartment, immediately taking his layers off. I feel horrible... I haven't even gone through HALF of the messages he sent me. Not to mention I probably have to empty my voicemail. Boris went into the kitchen and I listened to him fill a glass with water and chug it. I picked the twins up and carried them to their room.

I quickly changed their diapers and clothes before laying them in their cribs. I walked back out to the kitchen and put my head on Boris's shoulder, wrapping my arms around his torso. "I'm sorry..." I whispered as he sobbed. "I am sorry too." He suddenly spoke up. "What? Why?" Boris sniffled and let his head hang. "I am useless. Terrible dad and terrible husband. I cannot even leave house..."

I played with his hair and shook my head.

"No, darling. I love you. You're not useless and you're not terrible. This will get better, I promise."