Drivers License II

(Pretend Bill lives on the first floor or whatever)
TW: Abust
Not checked

[ Richie ]

"That hurts!" I whined, smacking Mya's hand away from my face.

"Oh stop being a big baby Richie. If you let me clean this cut we can cuddle after."

Y/n's voice cooed. I felt my heart sink and looked at the tile on the floor.

Mya slapped me and I grabbed my cheek. "Who was that bitch you were with?!" She asked. "No one. Give me that. I'll fucking do this myself. Just get out." She scoffed as I took the first aid kit from her. "Oh come on Richie. You're so dramatic. It was one hit."

"Just fuck off Mya!" I snapped at her. "Whatever." She left the bathroom, slamming the door behind her. I fucking hate that bitch. I want Y/n but I don't think Mya will let me leave her. I dropped my head and tears dripped onto the counter. I miss Y/n so much. It hurts how badly I miss her. And all of my friends hate me.

But none of them understand I'm not joking when I say Mya won't let me leave. That she forced me to break up with Y/n. The one person I really love in this whole world and she thinks I hate her.

I cleaned the last cut and stared at myself in the mirror. I lifted up my shirt and looked at the dark bruises on my abdomen.

I wonder if Henry likes Y/n... Oh god, I hope he doesn't trap her like Mya trapped me. Henry and Mya are so perfect for each other.

I walked out of the bathroom and stared at the girl on my bed. She had her hands in her pants while she looked at me. "Stop it. We're not having sex. I got the shit beaten out of me."

"So what then, Richie? You wanna fucking cuddle?! Jesus you're so pathetic."

"I'm going for a drive. I need to go talk to Bill."

"About?"

"About Henry you stupid fucking whore!"

"Whatever." She lit a cigarette and I left the room. I grabbed my keys and got into my car. I pulled out of the driveway and flipped her off and I drove away. I drove to Bill's house, clenching my jaw, ready to hit someone. I parked my car in his driveway and got out. I knocked on his window and waited. He opened it and shone a flashlight at me.

"Oh. R-R-Richie. Where's M-Mya?"

All of my anger suddenly changed and I started sobbing. Y/n and Bill are the only two people I've ever been able to cry in front of. He leaned out and hugged me. I hugged him back, crying into his shoulder. I pulled away and wiped my eyes.

"I didn't want to leave Y/n! I still love her. Only her! Mya fucking trapped me into a relationship. She said she'd have Henry kill me if I didn't break up with Y/n. A-and she'd make Henry do horrible things to Y/n."

"R-Richie." Bill said.

"She won't let me leave. Every time I try she hurts me. S-she fucking stabbed me! But all of this is from Henry..."

"Richie." Bill said a little more sternly.

"Bill I want Y/n back. Mya f-f-forces herself on me and hits me and she fucking drugged my food. She only let's me see you because she likes you. She makes me stay at her house so I can't see anyone she doesn't want me to. She won't let me see my parent!" I sobbed.