The ectomobile

Longgggg Trevor smut

[ Y/n ]

"TREVOR! TREVOR! TREVOR SLOW DOWN!"

He laughed as we sped through the abandoned part of town, almost hitting anything that could be hit.

"TREVOR!"

"RELAX I'M A GOOD DRIVER!"

Trevor swung into a field and stopped the car.

We were both panting and he started laughing, putting a hand in his hair. I crossed my arms and glared at him.

"Baby-"

I unbuckled my seatbelt and got out of the car.

"Y/n, come on. Where are you going?" He asked.

I ignored him and started walking away. I heard the door slam shut and a moment later Trevor grabbed my hand. "Babe-"

I turned and he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Why are you crying?"

I wrapped my arms around his neck, tucking my head above his shoulder. Trevor sighed and picked me up. He pushed my legs around his hips and walked back to the car.

He opened the back and sat down, rubbing my head.

"Princess... You know I wouldn't... Let you get hurt." He mumbled awkwardly.

I pulled away and he wiped my tears off my cheeks.

He tilted his head to the side and his eyes slowly shifted down. He ran his large hands over my bare thighs and I sniffled.

"Trevor."

He looked back up at me and set me back further into the car. He shut the door and I sat on my knees with my arms crossed.

"Tre-"

"Y/n."

I shut up and gulped a little.

Trevor turned around and looked down at his jeans.

I looked away and Trevor grabbed my cheeks and made me look at him.

"You're soaked right now." He whispered.

"I am not."

"Really? Then what's this wet spot that's right where you were sitting from?"

I shrugged and looked away.

Trevor slid a hand under my skirt and ran a finger over my underwear. I bit my lip and tried not to whine. "If you're not wet why are you so sensitive?" Trevor asked.

"I'm not-"

I dropped my head as he pressed down on my clit and grabbed his thigh.

"Trevor... Just..."

"Just?"

"Take care of me."