All the things he said

What do you guys think I look like?
Miles is very much Miles in this chapter
gore warning

[ Y/n ]

Quint was taking Miles out... I'm not sure where. I sat in bed and stared at the door. Maybe he'll come home soon...

.  .  .

The door slammed open and I was jolted awake.

"Miles! Do you know how late it is?!" I immediately whispered at him.

He grumbled and kicked the door closed. I noticed how he was avoiding looking at me and got out of bed. "Miles."

He waved me away and opened the closet. "I'm fine... Back to bed. Sorry I woke you, dear."

"Let me see your face."

"It's fine." He snapped.

I crossed my arms and Miles sighed. He clutched the door and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Your ring! It's covered in... Blood."

Miles let go and my eyes widened. His knuckles were bruised and bloodied.

I grabbed his cheeks and made him look up at me.

"Miles you- Who did this? Quint?!"

Miles grabbed my hands and gave me a small smile.

He had a black eye and a large cut on his nose and lip.

"Miles." I traced my fingers over his features. Who did this to him?!

"I'm quite tired. Did the boys go down alright?" He asked. I nodded and wiped his nose. "Good... Let's go to bed. I already cleaned all this so it's fine."

I frowned and nodded. Knowing Miles, he wasn't going to tell me shit. I'd have to go to... Quint.

Miles laid down and I tucked in next to him. He sighed and kissed the top of my head, rubbing my hair.

.  .  .

[ Miles ]

Y/n's quiet, steady breaths let me know she was finally asleep. I sighed and winced in pain. Motherfucker I'm in so much fucking pain.

"Oh come on Miles... You know you've always been daddies money. Other than that what talents do you really have? You've never done real work in your life like I have. You don't deserve Y/n you're lucky I didn't impregnate her before you did."

Disgusting... Disgusting... Disgusting...

I looked down at Y/n and smiled.

"Such a pretty girl." I whispered as I closed my eyes.

.  .  .

"Miles. Where's Quint? I didn't see him tending to the horses at all this morning."

I shrugged and continued to eat. "I can go tend to them." I offered.

"Right well... Get dressed properly for it."

The chair next to me slid out and Y/n sat with me. I smiled and hugged her waist. She hugged me back and played with my hair. 

I love when she touches my hair.

I pulled my head away and leaned in to kiss her. Y/n kissed me lightly, obviously worried about my cuts.

"I'm ok." I whispered to her. "You don't look ok..." She whispered back. I smiled and touched her hand. "Pinky promise."

. . .

"It's been two days. Miles, what happened after you left with him?"

"What did you say?"

"We went to the boxing match."

"I said... You're lucky I didn't impregnate her first. You have zero talents. And you're relying all on your dead father money boy."

"Then?"

"FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!" I shouted as I punched him as hard as I could. Over, and over, over.

"Then we headed home."

He put up a fight. A little bit. But he was a drunk. He didn't have much more fight left in him. All that was left was liver disease and whatever other peasant diseases he carried from the women he slept with.

"Well then what happened to him?!"

I dragged his body to the stream, since it was winter if he was alive after being dropped in here, he wouldn't be. Plus... Wild boars.

"Then I came inside but... He didn't. He said he was going to feed the horses again and clean the pens. I just went upstairs and went to bed." I shrugged, continuing my breakfast.

I dropped a rock on his head and listened to his skull crack.

Y/n sighed and looked down at the counter. "I hope he's alright..." She mumbled.

"Don't." I smiled.

Everyone looked at me and I looked back at them.

"What? It's not like anyone actually liked him. He was a a creep. I know you only kept him around because he was the only other guy for me. But maybe it's a good think he said something wrong at the mens club whatever he went to after I went to bed."

A few of the maids sighed and nodded.

"But Milo... You we're best friends..." Y/n whispered.

"No my love... We're best friends. He was just a distraction." I kissed her cheek and Y/n smiled. "Ok... If you're sure..."

"I'm positive. I'm glad he's gone..."