Mobster

Not checked
Long because I never update :))
Smut

[ Narrator ]

Boris didn't enjoy fashion shows for the fashion.

He enjoyed them because Y/n modeled and he loved seeing her up on that stage.

Boris sat with an unamused look on his face until Y/n came out. His face lit up and he sat forward in his chair.

"She looks beautiful, no?" He asked his bodyguards.

"Very beautiful." One answered, the other nodded in agreement.

"I know..." Boris whispered.

.  .  .

Boris and Y/n sat in the back while the bodyguards sat up front. Boris made out with Y/n. She grabbed his hair and groaned as he kissed her neck.

Boris unzipped her dress and slid it off of her.

Y/n wrapped her arms around Boris's neck, letting him kiss her.

"You did so good." Boris whispered.

Y/n closed her eyes and Boris took over entirely. He undid his pants and took Y/n's underwear off, tossing it wherever.

The driver's eyes widened as it landed on his leg, knowing how protective Boris was of Y/n. He didn't want to lose his job so he took it off and set it on the floor behind his seat.

The two bigger guys exchanged a glance as Y/n started moaning.

"B-Boris!"

Boris thrusted into Y/n, glancing up at the mirror. He noticed both men kept their eyes forward and smiled. No one was getting fired tonight.

He turned his attention back to Y/n and kissed her jaw.

"Fuck! Boris!" Y/n cried.

He continued to thrust into her, closing his eyes and kissing her. It wasn't uncommon for Boris to have sex right in front of people that worked for him.

It also wasn't uncommon for him to fire them for ruining the moment after.

So both men up front sat silently, staring intently at the road.

Boris reached down and rubbed her clit in circles. Y/n moaned loudly, drawing the attention of one of the bodyguards.

Seeing Boris and Y/n made his head snap forward and put his hands over his hard on. The other man glanced over at him and shook his head.

"Get rid of it." The driver whispered.

Boris put a hand on the window, speeding up his thrusts.

"Fuck, fuck, oh fuck Boris!"

Y/n tore at his shirt with her nails, leaving dark red line on the skin underneath.

Boris sped up for a moment before groaning loudly and finishing inside of her.

The two already had the twins and were wanting another so they frequently went raw. It felt better like that anyways.