Fucking freak

[ Y/n ]

"Miles! Miles! There's people at the koi pond!" Miles looked at me and we smiled. "Alright Flor, just stay here. Okay?" She nodded and Miles and I got up, running outside. We got to the koi pond and looked at them. "Fucking town girls." Miles mumbled as we watched them splash around in their undergarments. "You aren't supposed to swim in the pond, dumb fucks." Miles shouted.

They gasped and he got behind me, leaning his head on my back. He grabbed my wrists and held them up like I was a puppet. "I'm Y/n, I'm a cum slut. This is my boyfriend, Miles!" Miles stood up and rested his head on top of mine. I could feel his grin. The girls desperately tried to clean up while Miles picked me up.

We walked over to them and he set me back down. "Who the fuck are you?" He asked.

"T-this is our spot. So get out of here, perv." One of the girls snapped. "This is my property and I'm not half as pervy as you are, skinny-dippers. So fuck off. Don't come back."

They looked at me and I stared blankly back at them.

"You holding her fucking captive or something?" They asked.

"I love Miles. Very much." I quickly replied.

He nodded and kissed my head. "Yeah but you two wouldn't know true fucking love if it punched you in the throat."

"Bullshit. She's obviously afraid of you. Y/n, was it? Do you want us to go to the police?"

"No. I already told you. I love Miles. We've been together since we were kids. We'll always be together. Right Miles?"

He nodded and grabbed my hand. "Right, love. So fuck off. You're creeping my sister out."

"SHE'S YOUR SISTER?!"

"Not Y/n, my little sister. Flora. She told us you were out here. Y/n and I aren't related. That's fucking disgusting. We don't do shit like you poor folk do." He sighed.

"You're just a rich prick." The brown haired girl scoffed. "And you're mad about it." Miles beamed.

"You're parents must be ashamed of you."

Miles retorted for a moment, his grip on my hand tightening. "My parents are dead you whore." He mumbled angrily. It was silent and Miles laughed. "Why are you still here?" He asked. "We don't want to leave. Right Emily?"

The blonde girl nodded and I rolled my eyes. "Emily... Such a basic name. Your names are now Tweedle ugly and Tweedle uglier."

"You're the ugly ones." Emily pointed a finger at us.

"But we aren't. And you both know we aren't. Fucking look at us, we're perfect. I'm a fucking god... And Y/n is a goddess."

"You're a fucking freak. That's what you are."

"You don't know the half of it, Tweedle uglier... But I can list ten other things I am... Rich, hot, really fucking smart, an orphan, horny, pissed off, violent, and really fucking good at hiding a body. So, one last time... Fuck off. I want to go have sex but I can't do that when the smell of your poor asses stinking up the whole fucking estate."

"Or what, you'll kill us?"

"And toss your bodies in a fucking ditch without a second thought."

The girls looked at each other for a moment before shaking their head. "This place sucks anyways, freaks." They walked away and Miles put his head back on top of mine, hugging my waist.

"You wanna go fuck now?" He asked.