Back to black

TW: Mentions of suicide

[ Narrator ]

The unforeseen breakup.

No one expected it.

It came out of nowhere.

Miles was cold already. But now... Well god he was downright cruel. Anyone around him suffered immensely for existing. He spent his day alone and angry.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" He threw his books around his room and slammed his fist against the shelf. It splintered and he sat down.

Miles held his head and cried into his knees.

"Why the fuck did you leave you bitch."

Y/n no longer had the happy eyes she always did. Her days were all the same without him. Filled with meaningless activities.

But this was what she wanted right?

This is what she left him for.

Miles got up and walked over to his window. That little... Bitch would come walking right back to the door anytime soon.

And he'd have his girl back.

His Y/n.

And he'd be hers again.

He just wanted to be hers again.

Miles hugged himself and cried as he waited in the window for precious Y/n to come back to him.

. . .

Y/n thought about dying. Every second of every day she thought about how much she would rather die then be without Miles.

She was scared.

Miles was handsome. He was charming and flirty. He was fit and dressed so nicely. He could have a hundred new girls by now.

Her anxiety tainted her with these thoughts.

He's in bed.

And there's a girl in her spot.

In the spot where her smell still lingers.

In the spot where he kissed her so many times.

In the spot where she sat when Miles promised he'd marry her.

But Miles was so cold towards the end. He would snap at her. She was afraid to approach him. He would make her cry. And then he'd expect her to cuddle up and make out with him at night when he wanted it.

He was a greedy selfish bastard.

But this... This was a funeral.

She could see her grave ahead and every day she neared it she reminded herself exactly who dug it.

Not Miles, not her mom, not her dad, not any other girl, or any of the staff-