Sneaking out

Dad Miles

[ Y/n ]

"Dad. Dad. Dad. Dad. Dad. Dad. Dad... Mom. Mom. Mom. Mom. Mom. Mom. Mom. Mom. Mom. Moooooooooom. Daaaaaaaaaad."

"What do you waaaaant?" Miles finally gave in. "Can Oliver and I go to a party?" Victor asked. "No." Miles immediately laughed. "Why not?" Victor pressed. "Because, you're 17 and you lack self control. You'd get addicted to drugs the second you saw them. Plus, we don't want you knocking up some girl."

"Oh yeah because mom didn't have us at 17."

"We're different." Miles pointed at Victor. "Different how?"

"Uhhhh, my parents are dead and she lived with me her whole life? We've been married-"

"Since you were like 7 but I don't care." Miles got up and walked around to Victor. I watched him cautiously, nervous for what he'd do. Miles hates being interrupted. Victor looked at him and Miles flicked him in the forehead. "Shut up you stupid fuck. Get out of here. I wanna bang your mom. You're not going to that party."

"Fuck you."

I gasped and Victor stared at us for a second before running out of the room. Miles ran after him and I got out of bed to make sure Miles wan't going to kill my baby. There was a loud thud and Victor groaned. "Get off of me!" I turned the corner and Miles had his knee on Victor's back, pulling his arm. "Don't hurt him..." I whined.

"Apologize to her." Miles said angrily. "Sorrymom." Victor spat, trying to push Miles off. "Say it, you little shit!" All of the sudden Oliver tackled Miles. I stared in shock as Miles playfully fought the twins, obviously not letting them win but not going all out.

"Alright, that's enough." I said. Miles shoved them off and stood up. "Can we please go to the party?" Victor begged. "No. Go work on your French or I'm making you shovel horse shit."

. . .

"Miles is this really necessary..." I mumbled as we walked into the party. "Yes." He kissed my cheek and took a red solo cup from someone.

He drank from it and hummed. "Vodka and Capri sun. Want some?" I shook my head and looked around. We found Victor and Oliver smoking and Miles laughed.

He walked over and sat down, taking the cigarette and putting it between his lips. Victor and Oliver stared at him then looked at me.

Miles said something to them and they both got up, leaving the house. We follows after them, Miles finishing off the cig.

"I don't want you smoking again." I said as we got in the car. "I'm not gonna, don't worry."

We started driving and Miles sighed. "You two are so shit at sneaking out it's disappointing."

Victor sighed and I turned to him. "Your dad said no to the party, boys."

"Mom, we literally just want girlfriends."

"Girlfriends or girls to bang? Don't get those two mixed up. They're different."

"How would you know? Mom's always been both for you."

"Fuck yeah, because I'm not a fucking nerd." Miles reached back and ruffled Oliver's hair.

"Whatever..." Victor sighed.

Miles grinned and shook his head. "You'll get better at it. Don't worry."

"Getting girlfriends?"

"No, sneaking out."