Finn being a dick because he's a man

Unchecked.
Oh this chapter has the new kid.

[ Y/n ]

Finn was doing some virtual meet and greets late tonight. The kids were all already asleep and I was waiting for him.

I know he loves and appreciates his fans so much but he's sacrificing so much of himself and he really needs a break.

His agent isn't any help. Booking interviews and meet and greets at one in the morning.

The office door opened and Finn came walking out like a zombie.

"Why aren't you in bed?" He mumbled tiredly. "I was waiting for you, mr worker man." Finn hummed and collapsed on the couch.

I laid on top of him and kissed his shoulders. "I'm too tired to move." He whispered. "Just a few steps to the room and I'll do the rest. Promise." I whispered.

Finn sighed and nodded. I got off of him and he stood up. We walked into our room and Finn laid down. I pulled his shirt off and his jeans, leaving him in his boxers.

Finn moaned as he got under the covers, sprawling out.

"Why is our bed so fucking comfortable..?" He asked. I shrugged and got under the covers with him. I've already done my nightly routine.

He was snoring quietly already, his fingers twitching. Finn's fingers twitch when he's having a good sleep.

I smiled and played with his curls. "Goodnight handsome."

"Goodnight." He mumbled.

.  .  .

"Mommy, mommy, mommy. Where's daddy?" Anastasia pulled at my skirt and I sighed. "Boys can you watch Ana for a second."

"Yes mommy."

I nodded and walked downstairs. I opened our bedroom door and crept in. It was dark and cold.

I walked over to the bed and laid on Finn. He puffed out a breath and hummed.

"You gonna come say hi to your kids?" I asked. He shook his head and I rolled my eyes. "Later. Come out when you get hungry."

"I haven't slept in 3 days. I'm exhausted, Y/n." Finn mumbled grumpily.

"Alright, fine. Sleep then. I'll see you when you wake up. Love you."

"Love you more."

I kissed his cheek and walked out of the room.

"Mommy! Mommy! Can I go show daddy my dress?" Anastasia came down the stairs, the twins chasing her. "Guys shhhh. Daddy's resting. He's had a very stressful week. You can show him when he wakes up, ok Ana?" She nodded sadly and I picked her up.

"He's going to love your dress."

. . .

I walked into our room and turned the light on. Finn sighed and looked over at me. "Baby can you help me?"

"Finn you were supposed to come say something to your children."

"Babe I just woke up and I'm wet as fuck so can you come over here and suck me off, please?"

"Finn you're being such a dick right now." The room fell silent and we stared at each other. "I- I know you're exhausted and you're stressed but you can't ignore your kids and you can't treat me like this. What happened? What made you think you could talk to me like that?"

He didn't say anything for a few minutes so I nodded. "Ok. You watch the kids." I walked out and went to put my shoes on.

Finn's feet padded behind me for a moment before he grabbed me.

"Baby I'm so sorry. I don't know what got into me. I love you so much..."

I stared at him and then looked down. "I'm not sucking you off." His expression fell and he sighed. "That's how low you think I've stooped? Really? That I'd only apologize to get some fucking head?"

I shrugged and Finn looked away. "Whatever. I'm not fucking sorry anyways. You're being such a bitch over nothing."

I grabbed my keys and shoved past him, going to the door.

"I'm too tired for this shit. Fucking leave you bitch. Leave like you always do when something inconvenient happens!"

I slammed the door and rolled my eyes.

I hate sleep deprived Finn. He always turns into this selfish, annoying, dickhead. I got in the car and sat there for a moment.

I sighed and got back out, going back into the house. I walked upstairs to the twins' room and opened their door.

They both tried to hide their DS's and I sighed. "Come on. Go to bed, guys."

"But you and daddy were fighting." Victor whispered. "It's okay, darling. Scooch over."

They both moved and I got between them. I smiled as they cuddled up to me and I closed my eyes. "Goodnight." I whispered.

. . .

"Y/n..."

I squinted and opened my eyes. "Oh." I muttered before rolling over. "Baby... I'm so sorry." Finn got into the bed with me and hugged my waist.

"You're the love of my life... I was such a dick to you and I'm so sorry."

I hummed and Finn kissed my head. He rolled on top of me and I couldn't hold in my laughs. Finn continued kissing my face and I tried to pushed him off.

He caught my lips and we kissed for a long moment.

"I love you." Finn whispered. "I love you more, dummy."